Proud of my daughter 70 pounds lost!!!!

Options

Replies

• StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey, shes one of MFP's. Shes very inspiring! SO proud of you.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Your daughter looks absolutely wonderful... no need to be down, she is beautiful and looks great!
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look great! I agree that you body has gotten settled in your routine, you have to switch it up to something you haven't done. Don't be down look up and get tough again. Trick your body and you'll get right back to losing. Keep smiling you have done an excellent job:-)
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Posting to show my MFP buddy some love. You are doing a fabulous job and you've made awesome progress. Be patient with yourself. I know how it feels. I gained and lost the same 3 lbs for 3 months trying to figure out the right food/exercise combination for my body. I'm still figuring it out. One day at a time. Taking a break for one week helped me break my most recent plateau. Give your body time to adapt to each change. It will sometimes stall as it adjusts to the changes. As long as you're not trending up overall, you are still headed in the right direction.

Stay motivated, keep making healthy food and exercise choices, get plenty of rest, stay hydrated and you will reach your goal..... and most importantly, you will reach it in a healthy and sustainable manner. You look fabulous love!!!!
  • Monicaislosingit
    Options
    Your daughter looks amazing! She gives me hope thanks for the inspiration! You are also an amazing mama
    for posting this to encourage her.
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing! She has done a great job!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow 70 pounds!!! :) Congratulations! It's so fun to see before and afters. I've often read that when there is a plateau, it is good to increase your calories. It sounds funny, but when people do they start losing again. I wish you all the best! Let us know how things are going. I hope your plateau ends soon! :) You have a very sweet mom too!
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the love for my daughter, she has done an awesome job. I just wanted her to know that and to keep her head up.
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    You look great...absolutely amazing! But I know how you feel, I can't seem to drop a anymore weight...again, you look absolutely amazing!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well done good for you:bigsmile:
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    congrats dont give up u look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    You have a BEAUTIFUL daughter!! 70 pounds lost is a HUGE accomplishment!! I am proud of her too!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss!! You look great! For me, when I hit a plateau I would stay within my calories some days and maybe one or two days a week go over my calories a little to boost my metabolism.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! She looks great!!!
    Thank you for the inspiration today!!!
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing. I know exactly how much it takes to lose 70lb and how frustrating it can be when the weight loss slows (mine hasn't changed for two weeks now). I'm sure we'll both start losing it again soon though :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow she looks great!!!! Congrats on all her success!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    current weight 232 i recenlty gained not to happy putting that number.. i exercise 5 days a week currently doing a bunch of programs togther..insanity.banish fat, ripped ,30 days shred. jackie warner.. eat around 1600 cals a day. ?? help!!

With all that exercise you are doing. You arent eating enough calories. Like the other posters said, you probably should up them to fuel your body for all those workouts you're putting it through. I think you will get through your plateau in no time. Good Luck!! :wink:
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Good for her!! She looks great and should be so proud of herself!!!
  • butter1962
    Options
    Wow she looks absolutely amazing i hope i can achieve this sort of loss also she is an inspiration to everyone :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!