Pet Peeves

Options
Najay
Najay Posts: 273 Member
This is long overdue... LOL

1. I hate ear hustling at work. I understand we are in cubicles, but that does not give you the right to listen to my conversation every single time and then you get up out of your chair and stand by my desk to put your 2 cents in. If the person wanted your opinion they would have called you to begin with.

2. Know it Alls...No description needed!

3. People asking me the same question over and over. For instance if I gave you an answer at 4:30 pm, please do not ask me the same question the next morning at 8 am. I will just look at you like your stupid or answer your question with a question.

4. People driving who turn on their turn signals 4 blocks or more before they make the turn. Also don't turn from the street, if there is a turning lane. Foolishiness.

What's your pet peeves?

Replies

• Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    someone (my inlaws) relating to me the same stories they did for 7 years. omg i have heard it and im over it..
    and driving people who slow down alot and then turn. you have a f$%^&*@# blinker for a reason as#$%^&**
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options

I'm adding arogance :drinker: :drinker:
  • goncountry
    goncountry Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    People who yawn on me. People yawn and then at the end, they really blow it out, like to prove they had to yawn or something. I don't like anyone blowing their breath on me.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Sunday drivers when I'm trying to get somewhere..........on a FRIDAY!
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    someone (my inlaws) relating to me the same stories they did for 7 years. omg i have heard it and im over it..
    and driving people who slow down alot and then turn. you have a f$%^&*@# blinker for a reason as#$%^&**

Chris Rock has a funny joke about this....

Tells his wife to go get herself kidnapped so they have something new to talk about. Lol.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    People at a "turn" light that leaves 10 carlenths between them and the car ahead so everyone else is stuck there another go around. THAT is the one reason I don't carry weapons in my car.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm going to keep mine to MFP....

1. People with closed diaries....come on let's share with one another!
    2. Folks who think they have to stay under goal to lose weight.
    3. Folks who think they have to be limited to 1200 calories.
  • Najay
    Options
    Sunday drivers when I'm trying to get somewhere..........on a FRIDAY!

OMG, I hate this too!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Love this!

People who cut me off when I'm talking! LET ME TALK!!

People who drive as far as they can get before merging even though the 'merge' sign was like 5 miles back.

People who repeat themselves over and over. UMmm...I heard you the first time.

People who ask the same questions over and over. How many times do I need to give you the same answer before you believe me??

Poeple who honk when traffic is stopped and there is NO WHERE TO GO. Your honking isn't going to magically make traffic move idiot!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeves today are:

Logging in the forums and seeing the same 4 topics over and over.

1. 50 Shades of Gray
    2. Magic mike
    3. Bacon
    4. Zombies
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    People at a "turn" light that leaves 10 carlenths between them and the car ahead so everyone else is stuck there another go around. THAT is the one reason I don't carry weapons in my car.

And they always manage to make it through that light that they kept everyone behind them from getting through. Yup, one of my pet peeves, too.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

I'm adding arogance :drinker: :drinker:

I'm adding mispelling.
  • Ajessie
    Ajessie Posts: 54
    Options
    Eating my food!!! I buy healthy low calorie food, my roommate eats it and then replaces it with the high calorie stuff!!! UGH.....
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    People who come to yoga late. Get there early so you don't have to squeeze in next to me.

People who don't silence their phones during yoga. I don't want to hear your phone ring and then hear 2 texts come in a minute later. We are supposed to be relaxing!

People who walk SO SLOWLY in front of you and spread out so you can't get past.

People who wait forever to GO at a green light so I can sit through the light again.

People who drive in my grass. Learn how to pull into a driveway.

Lose vs Loose. LOL.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Eating my food!!! I buy healthy low calorie food, my roommate eats it and then replaces it with the high calorie stuff!!! UGH.....

This!! My husband was about to be eating MY food out of the freezer. I told him he better be eating the pot pies and bagel bites instead!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeves today are:

Logging in the forums and seeing the same 4 topics over and over.

1. 50 Shades of Gray
    2. Magic mike
    3. Bacon
    4. Zombies

THIS.

And I'd like to add:

1. The idiot that lectured me about eating clean earlier this week while eating a Little Debbie brownie.
    2. The people that constantly b itch about the same things ( "Oh why am I single at 23 I should have a husband and child!!!) and don't realize the positive things they do have already!
    3. People that think its cute to tell me that I'm the expert and I should know their size.
    4. People who don't bathe or brush their teeth. This is America. We have running water. Wash yo azz!
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve of all is when I am ready to go and on a time limit, and my family is taking FOREVER to get going!!
    Drives me NUTS!!!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    people who are mean

being interrupted when I am trying to talk

people who "one up" others

have a nice day!:laugh:
  • Najay
    Options
    Love this!

People who cut me off when I'm talking! LET ME TALK!!

People who drive as far as they can get before merging even though the 'merge' sign was like 5 miles back.

People who repeat themselves over and over. UMmm...I heard you the first time.

People who ask the same questions over and over. How many times do I need to give you the same answer before you believe me??

YES all of the above.

Poeple who honk when traffic is stopped and there is NO WHERE TO GO. Your honking isn't going to magically make traffic move idiot!!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Folks who stop 3 or 4 carlengths back from the white line at a light. Or, they leave 3 or 4 carlengths to the car in front of them when stopped at a light. C'mon folks, you're wasting everyone's time when the light changes!

Know it all people who, no matter what you say or do, they have done it or they "thought" that might be what you were going to say or do. Arrrrgggghhhh!