anyone not lose their boobs?

Options

Replies

• PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    when i was in my 20's, i went from 250 to 127 and only went from a DD to a D. My boobs actually ended up looking bigger (like tits on a stick)

Sounds like a great party snack...Tits on a stick :laugh:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have lost 36 pounds (2.5 stone)... I went from a 42DDD to just barely fitting in the cups of a 40DDD. I'm almost ready for a 38 band size but I know that I would have to go up a cup size. UGH!

Two years ago I went from weighing 276 to 205 and my boobs did the same thing- went up in cup size the smaller my band size became because they just didn't change. Luckily, my band size stays the same when I get down to about 38/36...
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 15.5 stone to just under 11 so far and mine have gone from a 38H to a 32G - so some size has been lost but they're still the same proportion
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Down 30 pounds...went down a band size, and up a cup size in the bra department...so no change here!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I love how the majority of folks that replied did NOT lose boobs.

I lost 24 lbs. I was huge (C) and I went down to a B. I really don't mind though. :drinker:
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My breasts were very large when I was bigger. I have lost about 90lbs and I have gone from a 38J down to a 34F. I'm still quite busty but they are much smaller than they were before (thanks heavens).
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I hate you guys with your D's, DDDDDDDDDDD'S,E, F,G,H, I was barely a B and I only lost 9lbs and now I dont even have an A, I am buying some soon, it is my present to my self for losing weight and finishing college.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I hate you guys with your D's, DDDDDDDDDDD'S,E, F,G,H, I was barely a B and I only lost 9lbs and now I dont even have an A, I am buying some soon, it is my present to my self for losing weight and finishing college.

I wish I was smaller (damn genetics!!) - it's so hard to find nice bras that don't cost a fortune...plus they just get in the way sometimes <sigh>
  • Christi_Kitty
    Options
    I've lost 25lbs, and have gone down 2 band sizes (36 to a 32) but am still a DD cup.
    Idk if it has any impact, but I had a breast reduction early last year, even when I was 100lbs, I still had huge breasts. It runs in my family!
  • ValTheRizzle
    ValTheRizzle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 30 pounds so far and I have not lost anything in my boobs. The first time I was trying to lose a lot of weight, my boobs were the first thing to lose weight! I am hoping that by the time I get down 50+ pounds, I might be able to fit comfortably in a DD instead of spilling out.
  • Nikki_Jayne
    Options
    I randomly lost just 4-7 pounds (it fluctuates) a few months back. I recently measured my chest and found I had lost 2 inches off of my back and FOUR off of my boobs. I used to be rather well-endowed, now I'm just 'average'. C'est la vie!

This was done through exercise though and not dieting (I love food too much!) so like people said before, it might be to do with that.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    44 pounds later I went from a 40DD to a 38DD. I've heard that they look bigger now but that is just because my stomach is smaller too. Some of us will always stay busty, but hey we have what a lot of people pay good money for right? :wink:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I was "surgically enhanced" two years ago, so luckily no matter how much I lose I'll at least be a C, yay! :laugh:
  • gorewhore13
    gorewhore13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine have changed drastically, I have only lost 34lbs so far and went from a DD to a D and I'm almost a full C cup now :/
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Mine are kind of weird in that I seem to have lost a little volume, and they drooop a little more than they used to (TMI, sorry lol) but at 86 pounds down my bra size has changed VERY little. I started at a 42DD/DDD. now I wear 40DD, thinking MAYBE it's time to go down to a 38, POSSIBLY a D, but I'd have to have a sizing to determine exactly...
  • star0207
    star0207 Posts: 21
    Options
    im really hoping mine go.
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    I weighed 155 in college and was a 36C and I gained 55 lbs from a thyriod issue and went up to a 38DD. Now at 150, I am a 34DD. So I didn't lose any weight in my boobs- just band size, which shocked me.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't lose so much. I now have 13 year old boobs. My 9 year old daughter will have bigger boobs
    than me in a couple of years. Thank goodness for padded bras. I have a lot of expensive 38 D bras that I need
    to get rid of since I am now a size B and a small B at that ,
  • hollye31
    hollye31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38F to a 34/32G and I've lost 3 stone
  • zunicushman
    Options
    losing my boobs, stomach the same. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!