anyone not lose their boobs?

Replies

• Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    well I wish i could say the same as you all- my loss seems to come from my boobs first! So not fair lol would like to keep what i have Was a D cup now down to C and still havent really lost much for weight prior to weighing in on here but the last time i made it down to 125lbs on a 5'4" larger frame I was a small B which sucked because it wasnt a full looking B if you know what I mean.
  • I didnt set out to lose my boobs but thats exactly what is happening since I started to lose weight. my belly seems to be the same and thats what i was hoping would go down.
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Usually when I loose weight it comes off from the boobs instantly (unfortunate in my case)... but this time around I'm doing a lot of strength training along with my cardio and healthy diet and they actually appear bigger. They aren't, I'm still in the same size bra but I think the illusion is due to my new muscles :)

Plus my posture is better since my core is stronger.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    I have lost 38lbs total, went from a 38 DD to a 36 D.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    I've lost over 120# & went from a 40C to a 32/34DD.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    I was a D then gained 20 lbs, now that I have lost my 20 I am now a DD!
  • this may be a silly question but what stones are you all talking about :blushing:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    When I went from 180-145, from 145-204, two pregnancies, and now I weigh 226, My boobies have always been a DD, all that changed was the number. first 36, then 34, 36, now 38. If your boobs are boob and not fat, you'll keep em ;)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    I actually went up a cup size. :huh: But I'm not complaining :happy:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    i've lost about 2 stone and so far i've only lost in the band size but nothing in the cup which means my cup size has increased.

i still have hopes that for the rest of my weight loss i'll lose 2-3 cup sizes, but who knows
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    I have lost 40 pounds..and the boobage is still there..Down in band size..but up in cup size..
  • antwynette
    antwynette Posts: 4 Member
    LMAO:laugh: !!!!!
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    I unfortunately lost a lot there. I went from a 36C to a 34 B and that's with a 35 lb. weight loss.
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    My girls have always been on the large size for as far back as I can remember. My smallest being 38dd weighing bout 130 to my largest 42e (American size) weighing 247. I am 191 now and have lost in just band size which is perfectly acceptable to me. Although the prices to clothe me girls are ridiculous! Pay less for a shirt that covers the whole dang body!! Lol
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    OK I will bite lol how in the world did you do that onwisconsin or really any of the rest of you that say you have actually gained cup size while losing??? inquiring minds wanna know lol
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    OK I will bite lol how in the world did you do that onwisconsin or really any of the rest of you that say you have actually gained cup size while losing??? inquiring minds wanna know lol
    easy. cup size is determined by the difference between band size and total measurements around your boobs. so a difference in an 1"= A cup, 2" = B cup, 3" = C cup, etc if the total measurement around your nips stays the same but the rib cage size decreases then you'll go down in band size but up in cup size since no breast volume was lost.

i think it's more common in women who have a tendency to be full busted ( tiny rib cages with large cup sizes rather than those with who are fuller chested (wide rib cages and large cups). for instance at my heaviest (80 pounds overweight) i was 38G and the band was a bit too large but not small enough for a 36. now i'm around a 34I and around halfway to my GW.

back when i was my goal weight i was a 30 JJ and i'm really hoping i wont have a repeat of that mess :laugh:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    I have lost my bra extender, still the same size and cup size. .:bigsmile:
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    I haven't lost one inch of the girls.. Ive lost between 36-40 pounds... :bigsmile:
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    i havent lost mine as of yet but i am quite disappointed---i used to think that they were still kinda perky then as i lost my belly i realized---nope it was just my stomach holding them up. :sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Love this.. Awesome! I am in the same boat.:grumble:
  • EmilyT1994
    EmilyT1994 Posts: 33
    I'm very much hoping to lose weight of my breasts too.
    I'm a 34E, which is probably not excessively large, but they are heavy and definitely not as perky as they should be.
    And I just can't fit them into clothes!
    I end up looking for supportive clothes rather than stylish clothes.
    My bikini's are all from BHS, like intended for 70 year olds.
    I'm 18 and I want to feel pretty and like I don't have to cover up and wear ugly clothes just to feel comfy.
    Another ten years and I'll be past my best.
    I just want to feel young and carefree whilst I can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!