What will be your reward when you reach your goal.

Options
triciab79
triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
I rarely buy clothes for myself. This was especially true when I was heavier cause I worked for Lane Bryant for years and had an extensive wardrobe of stuff from that time in my life. I haven't bought more than a piece or two for each size as I lost weight (stay at home mom so I can wear the same baggy sweats day after day). I am so looking forward to going shopping for me. I feel a little guilty spending money on myself (moms almost always do) but I am gonna buy a red dress and I believe I will look in the mirror and feel pretty again. That will be my reward.

What will you do as a reward?

Replies

• jennadiane_
    jennadiane_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have two goals for myself. (Well, three if I technically think about it). Ultimately I would LOVE to loose 30lbs. But realistically I'd be happy with 20.

So, my half way mark, when I loose 10lbs is to purchase a Polar Heart Rate Monitor watch. Which will hopefully help me get to my goal of 20lbs. And ultimately to 30lbs.
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a whole new wardrobe with no guilt. I won't go crazy dollar-wise but if I can afford it, I won't worry about whether or not I NEED it. I also want to take a really nice vacation. Europe (England) is my first choice, but we'll see when to time comes.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I love these kind of posts! :) I'm almost to my first goal weight of 135...when I get there i want to get new clothes of course... When I get to 130 my reward to myself is to get Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and get the last bit of fat off and tone up! I'm hoping I can order that reward August 1st...but we'll see :heart: :tongue:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Clothes, for sure! Lane Bryant is the only store where I can get anything nice that fits me. Since I got so big, I usually end up getting clothes on clearance at K-mart, since I can't really afford Lane Bryant. (Once in a while, a clearance item)
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Cake-Ice Cream-Pizza- Fried....ANYTHING.. haha don't freak out MFP's just jokin. I love the clothes idea.....I mean it is fun, as well as needed if you change sizes, which I think most of us are hoping for. My fav. is the idea of setting up a vacation 8 months out or so. It gives you time to save the monoey and reach a small goal in a very healthy time frame. I am broke so I just jusp into all the photos I can now.....sounds funny but it's quite rewarding. I used to avoid cameras at all costs.
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've set up with my mother, who is a registered massage therapist that for every 15 lbs lost i get a hot stone massage. seemed like a good way to nurture my body after losing. I won't really but a lot of new clothes except for underwear because still have my 'before' wardrobe. I might update a few pieces.

edited to add: that's about 3 massages worth of weight loss i'm aiming for.
  • MzNiz
    MzNiz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting my first tattto. I won't be embarassed to get it on my new body and won't have to feel asheamed if people ask to see it then either.
  • Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    my first tattoo and electrolysis :)
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    my first tattoo and electrolysis :)

thats my 3rd reward :)

i want to get half a sleeve.. on my left arm but it all really depends on how toned my arm gets lol
  • PsychOfMSE
    Options
    My reward gets to be a physical fitness test for the police academy in 2 months. I've got 25lbs to go and 2 months of cardio/strength training to prepare for it.

Hopefully the end reward will be a new career!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I will get a new wardrobe, a vacation (or maybe road-trip), a massage, a new bathing suit! Not all at once, but this is what I'll do!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    A new boyfriend!!
  • Krismarie24
    Options
    I deactivated my Facebook account. When I get within 5 lbs of my goal, I can reactivate it. :smile:

Once I hit my goal, I can put up pics and brag a bit to friends and family. :bigsmile:
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    back dimple piercings :D
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A realllllly expensive vacation!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself by being drop dead sexy.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    A new boyfriend!!

Does the current boyfriend know your plan? :laugh:
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    A tennis bracelet! I have wanted one for years but my wrist was too big. I do not want to settle for one with itty bitty diamonds~I want BIG ones! :)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I think a new bathing suit and a tropical vacay with hubby would be the ultimate reward ; ) and I would deserve it, too.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    New clothes and possibly a tattoo related to my loss. :smile: