Mid-30s - New Beginning - Would love similar age support!

Options
12346»

Replies

• MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I'm 32 and have lots to lose.
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ditto. 36 and anyone can add me.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational weight loss buddies on here! If you would like you can add me!!! Stay blessed!
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me, too. Feel free to add me :smile: I'm at the beginning of my journey, but am very motivated!
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am in my mid 30's, just joined (again) and need all the help I can get as well :)

Best,
    Caro
  • trhamason
    trhamason Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 35 and would love to lose 20 to 30 pounds. Joined in April and I am just starting to use it...I can use the support...add me if you would like.
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in my mid 30s also and I think I started the same day you did. Feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Man_in_Motion
    Options
    Just bumping this fantastic thread back up. 35 year old daddy, been on MFP a year, and down 64 pounds down-- feel free to add me!
  • Fitnot2thin
    Options
    I'm 31, and I'd love to jump on board with you! Feel free to add me.
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Linda (36) from the UK. I started last week and lost 4.4lbs my first week. I'm hooked on having to record everything and seeing how I've done each day. I've also exercised every day for the first time I can remember in a long long time. Still got 58lb to go. Goal is 9st 10lb.

The only thing missing for me on here is a few people to talk to, so I'm going to shoot out a few friend requests right now :) x
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 39, soon to be 40. I'd love to share support with you and anyone else who needs/wants support. Here's to getting strong and healthy.....not skinny and wimpy!!!
  • Mia627
    Mia627 Posts: 34
    Options
    33 years old looking for new friends too! :)

I was a WW member for years including lifetime and just got fed up with counting points. Decided to give MFP a try and so far so good.
  • jtakingcareofherself
    jtakingcareofherself Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this thread, feel free to add me! I'm turning 36 next month. Been on MFP since May 1 and really like the site - support and the huge database.
  • vadajoN
    vadajoN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 33 years young and joined MFP about a week ago, but I have been watching what I eat for about 3 weeks now. I need to get rid of 65 pounds. lost 7 pounds after second week...but nothing since joining on here. Im exercising alot...almost everyday(although not adding it on here as I should). Cant seem to drop any more pounds. Someone told me that its because im adding muscle....but no results on the scales makes me angry...Could also do with some support/advice.