Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    People think I am younger, often in mid 40s but I am actually nearly 59. People nearly die when I tell them I have a daughter of 33 (who often gets ID'd in the supermarket) and a son who will be 30 in December. It's all the good Scottish air I get every day that does it!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and people usually think I'm around 16 or 17. I sound really young so I think that might have something to do with it.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and people usually think I'm around 16 or 17. I sound really young so I think that might have something to do with it.
    I see it, great skin!
  • avasano
    Options
    People think I am younger, often in mid 40s but I am actually nearly 59. People nearly die when I tell them I have a daughter of 33 (who often gets ID'd in the supermarket) and a son who will be 30 in December. It's all the good Scottish air I get every day that does it!
    rosy cheeks, no wrinkles, firm skin I can see that one on you too. ;)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    people always think I'm younger. I'm one of those "justin bieber myley cyrus looking mother effer's"- to quote 21 jump street. lol
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and ppl think i'm anywhere from 12-16 lol. i hate it now but will love it later on in life
  • avasano
    Options
    i'm 22 and ppl think i'm anywhere from 12-16 lol. i hate it now but will love it later on in life
    yes!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 people think I'm younger..my oldest son is 20 some think he looks older.once i had all 4 boys out with me and someone thought he was my husband and the boys were our kids my son was like ewww..:laugh: :laugh:

here's a pic taking in Dec. just the two of us

DSCN18322.jpg
  • avasano
    Options
    I'm 40 people think I'm younger..my oldest son is 20 some think he looks older.once i had all 4 boys out with me and someone thought he was my husband and the boys were our kids my son was like ewww..:laugh: :laugh:
    LOL! Too funny
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 but people usually guess my age to be 18-21 which is pretty awesome ^_^
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    People have always thought I look younger than I am. Right now I'm 27 and people usually think I'm in my early 20s late teens.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    When folks guess your age they always guess younger so they don't insult you, so I add 5 year to whatever they guess.

That being said people often assume I'm in my mid 30s (I'm 50).
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When folks guess your age they always guess younger so they don't insult you, so I add 5 year to whatever they guess.

I often get asked which college or uni I go to though so I don't think they're adding five years on xD
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Younger, thank goodness!! I'm 36 and most people guess mid to late 20s
  • avasano
    Options

Younger, but IDK why. I'm 33 the other day at the hospital the police did not want to let me back to see my dad cause he thought I was a young minor. Really? I have also gotten the "you need an adult with you" at the gym while I was playing racquetball with my 12 year old. Honestly.

So I guess I should say thanks next time for the compliment! ;)
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    People deff think im younger! lol.. I'm 19 but pass for 12... I think its mostly because of my height.. i'm 5'0
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    everyone still ids me.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    I get carded for PG13 movies. I am 28 years old. So either the people who work at the theater are blind or I look really young. LOL
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and I get ID'd for scratch tickets and R rated movies still.
  • SaraHaxton1
    Options
    I am 36 and people think I am 26-28. The only time I looked my age was when I was 22. When I was 16, the TNN crew was filming the race at Dover Downs, I was giving out coffee to everyone. That afternoon they brought me a beer. I asked them, "How old do you think I am?", They said, "22". I told them that I was only 16, they went and got me a soda instead.