Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I'm 37 years old also and I am told I look 21 years old. but I take it as a blessing it means when I tunr 40 I will look 23.
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    I used to love that people thought I was older than I am, you know, back in my teens...

I just turned 28, and the other day someone guessed that I was 35. I was flabbergasted! I wanted to yell, "Shut your *kitten* mouth!", but all I was able to exclaim was, "Oh, my god! No!" Mortified!
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    younger, usually get asked if I am 23/24... I am almost 29 lol I wont complain :P
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Although people say I look younger I would have to say I look as old as I am..I am 33 although people say I look younger.
  • annamika510
    annamika510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    one guy that ive known for years in my choir asked me if i was 24.... I was 17 :P
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    people usually think i'm about 4-5 years older than i am, especially if my beard starts coming in. i did get a rare "younger" the other day right after i shaved from the lady at the gas station. caught me off guard haha
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    people think I'm younger than my age of 36
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    younger..... most of the time ppl think my 25 amd 33 year old sons are my brothers and my 12 year old grandson is my son
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and people say I look like I am in my 20's..always thought they were just being nice
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will be 28 next week, I get carded everywhere I go. I can be at a bar with a group of my frineds and EVERYONE will get carded because I sat down at the table. I would rather look young than old,so I try not to let it bother me.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    People think I'm in my mid 30s. I'm actually in my late 40's. Not a bad gig!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Most think I am late 40s to very early 50s. I am almost 62.
  • JazzyFizz23
    Options
    People think I look younger. Most of the time they are only 3-4 years off, but a good portion think I am only 16-17. I am 23. I get annoyed now - because HS girls are not my favorite age, however, I know in 5 years and so on, I will be happy that I do not look my age. :D
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 30. A few weeks ago a student (I work at a college) said he thought I was 24. Two days ago I was with my little sister (5 years younger) and someone asked which of us is older. ;D
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    24, look like I'm 16, act like I'm 5 when it rains.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm 41...people always are surprised to find out my age. They usually think I am early 30's :)

Thank goodness for hair coloring!!!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Most people think I am about 40ish. I'm 55 :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think the lady was blind, but I got Id'd to go see Magic Mike the other day!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    People have always thought I looked younger - i got carded until I was 35. (I lalways aughed really hard when they would ask to see my id.) Turned 50 last month and had to convince some of my co-workers that i really was 50. But hey, I'll take it!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I'm 43 and most people say I look younger. Especially since I've lost weight.