Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• rholland1125
    rholland1125 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    People say I look younger, around 26 and I'm almost 33.
  • KendraM1982
    Options
    i usually get that i am in my early 20's and i just turned 30 on march 28th.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and people think I am in my 30s..
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    People generally think I am younger, and I am okay with that. :)
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not sure anymore. When I was a teenager, people always thought I was in my early 20's.. now I'm 22 and have no idea.
  • babygreen11
    Options
    Im 33 and always get the "you dont look 33" speech..lol I love when I get carded. =)
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Younger.:blushing:
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    A lot of the students at uni assumed I was much younger - but when I talk at work about my eldest being 21 soon I get some odd looks - I am 45 but hear quite often that I look in my mid 30's - I dunno if that will change when I lose my weight lol.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I recently got told that I looked like I was 14..... wtf.... haha
  • jessie5367
    jessie5367 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 30 and recently someone asked me what grade I was in...haha. Normally most people assume I am between 20 and 22 years old.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People think I look younger. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm immature.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Always younger since forever...or at least as long as I can remember. It's somewhat better now that I've started getting gray streaks. People at least don't assume I'm "just a kid" anymore but I know I don't look my age. It was bothersome when I was younger and wanted to be considered "mature" but now that I'm older, it's not so bad to look younger than I am. Whenever people find out how old I really am, they are amazed but at least the estimates are now in the 30 somethings and not tweens or teens. I suppose it helps when I go out with a 10-year old and 13-year old in tow to prove that I'm not fresh off the turnip truck. :o)
  • lissymae11
    lissymae11 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm 20 and I have a 17 year old brother. For the longest time I would get "so, how's your older brother doing?"

Or "Oh, did your brother give you a ride today?"

And I can't even tell you how many people think we're twins!
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Someone didn't believe I had a 10 year old today...she thought I was 27. I'm 35. Aside from my copious grey hair, which I color, people generally think I'm younger than I am.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and i often get confused for someone who is late teens/early 20s.
  • Alicia7896
    Alicia7896 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 34 and people usually think I'm younger. Someone guessed 24 the other day (they're crazy ;)) but the usual guess is 26-28. Probably has something to do with the fact that I don't spend time laying in the sun and I wear sunscreen religiously.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    When I was young (talking like kid age) people thought I was older
    When I was 12 - I could pass for 18
    Now that Im in my mid to late 20s people think Im in my early 20s
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, everyone thought I was older. They thought I was my brother's older sister. From between 16-24, people thought I was 16-18, depending on whether they knew my profession. Now that I'm 27, I get around 25 =( I'm starting to look closer to my age. Nooooo.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    im 53 with 5 grandchildren. im told i don't look old enuf to be a grandma. my oldest grandson is 15.
    people guess my age anywhere from 40 - 47
    i guess the face cream i buy by the truckloads helps lol
  • MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I was 14, 15, 16 people thought I was 25. But now I'm 25, I guess I look my age. People guess 26, 27, 28 I just always acted mature