The Power of Zumba

Options

Replies

• lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have just melted away! Makes me wanna try Zumba...but I am so rhythmically challenged!
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    I love love Zumba...don't care what anybody else says about it. I hope I have results as excellent as yours!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    YES! Zumba is the BOMB, and CONGRATS TO YOU!!:flowerforyou:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Wow! My jaw is on the floor!
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! I love Zuuuumbaaaa!
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    You look so great! I love Zumba! Kicks my trash everytime, but in a good way:) and it goes so fast!
  • bigmike7801
    bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love, love, love Zumba!!!! I burn just around 800+ calories a day by doing Zumba as well, so who cares what anyone else thinks! I've only been doing this for 80 days and I've lost close to 30 lbs from watching what I eat and doing Zumba!

:)
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and even younger! I really am tied of people adding 10 years to my age so this is great motivation for me :)
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Awesome work! I love Zumba!
  • SmileURLuved
    Options
    You look great... just finished a ZUMBA class myself and it was AMAZING....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Wow!

Who put down Zumba!??

You look grrrreat! :-)
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Wow!
  • tch_lrn_grow
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank for sharing. I did my first Zumba work out this week. It was fun, but I was drenching....I usually take kickboxing and boxing and wanted to do something different but intense and I am glad I did!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I looooooove zumba!! i just came back from an hour long session and it was great! YOU LOOK GREEEEEEEAT!!!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love zumba!! Thank you for sharing! I've been looking for peoples zumba results
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look so FANTASTIC! I LOVE Zumba!!
  • bannierooster
    bannierooster Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
  • amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'm a Zumba addict and it's nice to see someone with great results from it! Way to go!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!