Who are our Gamers? What are you currently playing?

Options

Replies

• jo_dibs
    jo_dibs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been in a gaming funk lately after SWTOR kinda tanked. Haven't bought Diablo 3 cuz I'm broke, so have been passing time with the games I got from the Humble Bundle. Mostly a PC gamer here, but I do enjoy those lovely Mario games :)

Does Guild Wars 2 look promising? I would love another great MMORPG.
  • aduck23
    aduck23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer :O
    Consoles : DS lite, ps3, wii and psp
    Currently playing :
    pokemon black
    monster hunter portable 3rd
    persona 3 FES
    inFamous
    monster hunter tri anddd LoZ : OoT
  • sqwerly
    sqwerly Posts: 31
    Options
    I used to be a hard core gamer. From the original release of Everquest for 5 years to WoW for another 4-5 years with other games in between. I have dabbled in Aion and Star Wars recently. I just don't want to commit the time anymore; raiding was fun but ate up all my time. However, I am looking forward to the new Assassin's Creed :) Xbox is so much easier to walk away from!
  • Talmquist0222
    Options
    Skyrim (ps3), Dungeon defenders (xbox, pc, and ps3), The sims (all of them on anything), New Vegas, Any Assassins Creed game (ps3), GTA (ps3) , Saints Row the Third (ps3), but mostly I play World of Warcraft
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    LOTRO, LOTRO and more LOTRO. I play on Landroval.

:drinker:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Currently? Sims 3, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead 2 (and 1), Skyrim.
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    xbox
    and I'm playing minecraft.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    PC - Counter-Strike Source :happy:
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a gamer. I'm not at the console every second of my life, but I play with my cousin for hours when I do.
    I use my xbox 360. I'm currently playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops & Dance Central. But, I also play a bunch of other Call Of Duties that are my cousin's since my cousin got me addicted to them. I hope to get Left 4 Dead 2 since I heard it's an amazing game. (:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Xbox mostly. Just picked up Fable 3 again today to get back into.

Usually you can find me on MW3.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I used to be a serious MMO gamer for around 6 years but it seems like I haven't played many of them in the last few years.
    I played World of Warcraft on a progressive raid team. We raided 4 nights a week 4-5 hour sessions. I then played around 8-10 hours a day 6-7 days a week to keep up with the amount of gold the hubby and I needed at that pace.
    Honestly, I have to admit it was one of the best times of my life because we really kicked some serious butt! People say its a "game" but damn, there is a lot of strategy and skill that goes into it. It would take hours reading up on bosses and watching videos....
    Spending that much time with the same people for years is pretty big too.
    I have met almost all of the raid team in real life on several occasions. The team had an "annual BBQ" here in Maine so everyone could come from around the country and meet. Amazing stuff!
    I started playing SWTOR and I think I played that half way to max level but I'm not a huge fan. Most of my gamer buddies went there so I felt like I should try it.
    The new expansion of WoW is coming out, I think I will probably play that and see if I can get back into it. Just not 8 hours a day like last time :)

I also play Wii games and Xbox games but its usually just things like Mario...haha
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    right now i'm playing my old favorite

SILENT HILL 2 and FATAL FRAME 1

i love horror game
  • rosie_dibrell
    rosie_dibrell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer and my all time favorite game is Animal Crossing. I have it on Gamecube, DS and the Wii,
  • bigglesinc
    bigglesinc Posts: 19
    Options
    Playing Skyrim on the xbox 360 while waiting for Borderlands 2. Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 high on preorder list but really can't wait for BL2.

Played Mass effect 3 Multi for a while but got bored. Skyrim is quite impressing me and I'm really enjoying it, feels like Fallout 3 with swords :)
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i find that playing games helps me keep track of what i eat and when i eat, and it doesn't interfeer with my gym time.

currently im playing Aion F2P cause im tired of the bull**** blizzard puts me through with Diablo 3. waiting on GW2
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working my way through Resident Evil 4 on PS2. Next up will most likely be a re-play of RE2.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I liked Dead Island, ATM I am playing Saints Row
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Gamer for life here.
    Playing Batman Arkham city now for the PS3.

Add me if you like
    Live Grimlock1030
    PS Network Grimlock1030
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've been working a summer job, and with all the kids' activities I haven't had much time for gaming (plus I'm trying to get my library's adult reading program finished). I finished the second Walking Dead episode yesterday. Other than I've mostly been playing Skyrim, but I haven't touched that for a month, yikes! Looking forward to GenCon next month.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Summer and my motorcycle takes precedence. Guild Wars assisting guildies get the 30 points for the Hall of Monuments. And playing in the Beta for GW2 which has enough action for even the most sated action junkie, lol. Every freaking big event is a crazy free for all. Love the new game mechanic and the persistent world, a bit tired of everything being instanced though I was just starting to play mmo's when I started GW and it was a great intro.