Who are our Gamers? What are you currently playing?

Options

Replies

• KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I play City of Heroes. Been playing since 2005.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    PS3 gamer here.

Currently playing:
    MLB: The Show 12
    Dragon's Dogma
    Skyrim
    Mass Effect 3
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Gamer since there've been games - started on Atari (oh crap, when was that?)... man, I loved that blocky, pixelated fantasy game, and the tank game, and even Pong, for cripes sake. Then a friend got a commodore 64, and there was this 'tail gunner' type of game. Then the text-only adventure games "you see a wall, do you go e, w, n, s".

So, anywho: platforms currently in the house and still working: PS3 (gets the most use), Xbox 360, Wii, first gen Xbox, 3DS, DS Lite (x2), a few PCs/laptops

Games - way too long to list them all, but...

Newer games we're playing (me and my son):
    - Lego Batman 2 (with Justice League) - PS3
    - SSX on PS3
    - Minecraft (on my phone)
    - Transformers battle for cybertron (PS3)
    - DC Universe Online (PS3) (I have 1 level 30 guy, but Jax keeps making up new guys he gets bored with by level 10)
    - Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)

Games we've finished multiple times
    - All the Halo games (can't wait for fall!)
    - All the Assassin's Creed games (also can't wait for fall)
    - Arkham City
    - Arkham Asylum (me only)
    - MW: Black Ops (me only)
    - MW2
    - Metal Gear Solid 4
    - Pretty much every DragonBall Z game out there (all plaftforms)
    - Pretty much every Naruto game (all platforms)

A few others from across the years:
    - Matrix online
    - City of Heroes
    - Pretty much every other MMORPG out there - I get really bored with these, because they're essentially all raids and you have to have 900 other people with you, join a guild, and if you're not into the social side (I'm not), then it's <yawn>. I'm also not into PVP stuff - I'm much rather kill the computer any day. What I really want is a dynamic world that isn't built on the premise of *having* to be in a guild/league/whatever, that is challenging but not impossible for solo players or even small groups. But so far, they all just get boring after a few levels because it's more of the same, over and over. Just get stale so fast.
    - Gears of War

There are more that I'm forgetting. Basically, I'm a 10yo with an adult's salary... not always a good thing...
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I've been busy with school so I'm still working on MAX PAYNE 3....I play back and forth on 2 consoles, ps3 and xbox360
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Arkham City, Max Payne 3, Stranglehold and of course all the sports games

oh and on my tablet i got an N64 emulator replaying Ocarina of Time
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    I've given up WoW until a time when I can control myself and not spend all day on it. It has been replaced by Zombies, Run! which is a healthy alternative.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have platinum trophies on my PS3 for both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. I also have 100% completion, 100% rainbows and all trophies for Pixel Junk Monsters, both islands, because I have an epic, red beard and I'm cool like that. Oh and I one-hit killed Alduin on Skyrim with my Nord. I liked the Mass Effect series too, but never played the first one. It came out right after my xbox took a dump and I never bothered replacing it.
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing Skyrim on the 360. I don't play as much as I'd like, cause I have to play under cover of darkness when the kids (I have 3 and 2/3...my wife's due in October) go to sleep...it's hard to preach non-violence then giggle when you behead a bandit and marvel at the geyser of blood from his neck.

Add me...I'm obviously a people person.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    wow for faaaaar too long. dabbled in d3. waiting for gw2

played rift & swtor really enjoyed them!

need to play more skyrim, wii and 3ds games.

don't forget to join the mfp gamer group.
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Depends what im on, If im on my pc its god father five families or poker (free of course) and if im on the 360 its usually minecraft or modern warefare :)
  • jessie5367
    jessie5367 Posts: 13
    Options
    Right now I am really into Diablo 3 and loving it!! I also squeeze in some time for World of Warcraft, but not as much as I used too (I started playing WoW in 2004). My husband and I have also been getting some good laughs playing Minecraft on Xbox.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    oh ya - my realid is my MFP username @gmail.com and my steam should be the same. i don't have it installed on this computer so i can't check.
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Xbox 360, and Skyrim right now
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My four year old has finally mastered the xbox controller (being able to move a character and the camera at the same time was his struggle, lol.) So I mostly play Toy Story 3 right now, lol. :laugh: (or Elmo's Once upon a Monster on the kinect, which is a least a little bit of a work out for me!) :wink:
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    still playing MW3 and Halo Reach but lately playing Minecraft and Trials Evo
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Oops - forgot about Uncharted (all of them). PS3.
  • kaneda333
    kaneda333 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer! I'm a PS3 and Nintendo 3ds person. Currently replaying LA Noire after finishing my 3rd play through our dragon age origins. I haven't yet dared to play skyrim as I hear it's a total life sink!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer! I'm a PS3 and Nintendo 3ds person. Currently replaying LA Noire after finishing my 3rd play through our dragon age origins. I haven't yet dared to play skyrim as I hear it's a total life sink!
    Lol'd at life sink. Confirmed. It is. Say goodbye to your friends and family for a while before you tackle that one. The hardest part about that game is remembering that you have to take breaks to pee, go to work, etc.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I think last time I checked I was somewhere around 400 hours with Skyrim, between all my characters...
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Oh Skyrim how I have delayed you for so long.