Things that taste better than thin feels.

Options

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    LASAGNA!
    CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH
    DEEP FRIED ANYTHING.
  • 2fat4knees
    2fat4knees Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    raspberry cream cheese frosted brownies from QFC grocery
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    1.Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza from Untouchables Pizza in NC
    2. funnel cake
    3. fried mac & cheese!
  • 2fat4knees
    2fat4knees Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    the Bloomin' onion from Outback
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped dates, oh yes. Or any other sweet/salty mix. Opposites attract. :D
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    My friend just suggested deep fried french toast... Sweet mother...
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...the only thing that I can name that I would never eat again is Haagen Daas Macadamia Brittle ice cream, and that's because a) when I got some I would finish the pint every time, and b) they stopped making it, THANK GOD!!

Anything else is not completely off-limits to me.
  • MernyMac
    MernyMac Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you've been heavy all your life, and have been over the 300 mark, NOTHING will taste as sweet as thinner will feel !!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Bahn Mi's
    Sushi
    Hagen-Daazs Coconut Macaroon Ice Cream
    French Onion Soup
    Cheese
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    freshly washed skin... with Avalon's mint/thyme/rosemary bath gel.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    potato... potato everything... french fries, baked potato, wedges, pirogies, mashed potatoes, etc. Potatoes!!!

THIS. I love taters.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ice cream &Cheese cake
    Ohhhh and red Robbins chicken sandwich

That is all.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    One can moderate intake of disgustingly unhealthy foods and be just fine for a season.
    I enjoy everything but in moderation and within my calorie goal.
    As we become more and more fit, and as our goals rise higher and higher, we must decide just how much we want in terms of peak health.
    At some point total clean eating becomes the ideal with benefits second to none.
    I am heading that way - a work in progress.
    I want it all!
    :drinker:

^^^^ THIS!!!!! Totally agree. My husband's quesadilla looked tasty, but my *kitten* looks so much better these days from not eating it!
    A person can have just about anything he or she wants in life but not everything.
    We must choose.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Molten chocolate lava cake.
    Cold stone mud pie mojo.

I've tried a couple clean eating versions of the lava cake but nothing is as good as the real thing!

I've never had that. Always wanted to try it tho. LOL
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Pizza allllll the way... omg *drooling*
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I hate that saying and when I just saw it this am I immediately thought of a few foods that definitely taste better than thin feels. Got anything to add to the list?

Magnum bars - the double chocolate ones
    Pizza with extra tomato sauce
    Cheez-its
    Apple Fritters from Lafees in B'ham.

I would like to clarify that I am not encouraging eating tons of junk, I just think any food can be worked into a calorie limit on occasion with careful planning.
    Uh I don't mean to be rude here but is that your way to excuse yourself not to change? I don't understand why you hating on that quote. I know you equate the word "thin" to someone with skin & bones but in this quote, that word simply means in normal weight or thinner than overweight people. Let's face it people, being overweight is not normal at all & you have to accept it whether you like it or not.
  • BreeLopez94
    Options
    Most Carbs! lol
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. In fact, all nut butters, eaten from jars with a spoon.

:tongue:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Uh I don't mean to be rude here but is that your way to excuse yourself not to change? I don't understand why you hating on that quote. I know you equate the word "thin" to someone with skin & bones but in this quote, that word simply means in normal weight or thinner than overweight people. Let's face it people, being overweight is not normal at all & you have to accept it whether you like it or not.

I'm not the OP, but I hate the quote (which typically uses the word "skinny" instead of thin) because it's usually attributed to Kate Moss and is often the rally call for eating disorders. I hate the implication that being skinny (or thin, or fit, or healthy) means deprivation. I hate seeing all the "OMG, I screwed up! I ate one pasta noodle! Now I'm going to be fat again!" posts on here.

I'm not here to be skinny. Been there, done that. It sucked. I want to be fit and healthy. And to be fit and healthy, I'm going to be active. With an active lifestyle, one should have enough calories to have enough wiggle room for the occasional indulgence.
  • ricesmith
    Options
    You guys are funny, Oh French Fries love em!
    But I seriously must get back to the thinner me. All of my body statistics are out of whack but thankfully not chronic.