Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    43 and working on being in the best shape of my life.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    i'm 43 :) i have 3 kids and my eldest (23) is on here too. nobody believes i'm here mother they think we're friends and im often told i could pass for early thirties. thanks for the great genes mom and dad
  • momo3boyz
    momo3boyz Posts: 29
    Options
    HOLLA!!!! I'll be 40 on August 2nd- looking forward to joining the "cool club" :)
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    46 here... spent most of my 30's being overweight. ready to change that!!!
  • Mischelina
    Mischelina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    40! Feeling great and lookin' good! Add me up ya'll...needing more pals my age!
  • Tapemymouthshutplease
    Options
    I just turned 40, it is nice to see people my age looking and feeling great! You are all an inspiration!
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    44 healthy and happy!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    41 and in the best shape of my life so far
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Just hit 42 a few days ago :) Feeling great!!
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    42, down 25 lbs in 6 months, way way better shape than been in for a long time! Finished my first sprint-distance triathlon today in 1:47:27 so it's only getting better!
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    8/16/12 I turn 53 I'm not ready yet what happened to our twentys and thirties All I remember is working.
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    41 ..work in progress
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just turned 41 earlier this month! Never felt better (lost 36lbs so far)!!! This site is amazing and the support is awesome...... ;)
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    47 here and if you consider being in a house where the coolest room is 30C, then I guess I'd be considered hot.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! I'm not quite there but I'm working on the hotness.

I'm turning 50 on September 1st...Two sons are grown and now, finally, it's ME time! It's the best I've ever felt! And I'm leaving my 40's with a bang.......the limo is already booked and the reservations have been made for a wild girls' night out! Yup, I'm finally making up for the time I spent taking care of everyone else. :bigsmile:
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    45 and getting better!! Just you wait and see ;-)
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    40 and 1/2, and in the best shape of my life - and am working to be in the best shape I possibly can be.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    45 soon to be 46 and never felt nor looked better in my life. You fab 40 peep feel free to add me. We can still do the damn thang and have experience and wisdom as well now. Great combination.

I still go harder than most 20-somethings in EVERYTHING and have yet to slow down. Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
  • coalboilermanBryan
    Options
    Over 40.........Yes I guess I belong here? :( don't really think of my self as this old..........But I am! Plan on getting the rest of this off of me, and then shaping up! Hope your all having an awesome day!
    Bryan
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    just turned 43 here. Not a stud, but have fairly good looks and character.