Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    49 here and feeling good!! Still have to lose another 30 and then we'll see. :drinker: :drinker:

edited to say that I just re-read what the OP wrote..lol.. i do not consider myself a hot chick in any way or form!!
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    43 and loving it. The things that used to worry me seem so mundane now.
    Pretty lady
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    46 and soon to be 47 years old and I am in the best shape of my adult life since having kids. Loving life!
  • tcmc11
    tcmc11 Posts: 12
    Options
    ok. 44, no kids, fit, big boobs, and a punk musician still, with a hot boyfriend & two dogs in the center of the city. No wrinkles yet knock wood. I do my squats. tatts on my arms. red lipstick. hmmm:love: what else....:happy:
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    49 here and feeling good!! Still have to lose another 30 and then we'll see. :drinker: :drinker:

edited to say that I just re-read what the OP wrote..lol.. i do not consider myself a hot chick in any way or form!!

Sexy is a state of mind! As long as you feel good about yourself you are sexy!! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it's what you think!
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options

Sexy is a state of mind! As long as you feel good about yourself you are sexy!! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it's what you think!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    45 this past June & reclaiming my sexy self back.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 40's on the 3rd qtr this year.. so I'm pretty much here than back there.. and I'm getting to top level...
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    I am a hot, soon to be 62-year-old (I live in Arizona). It is sizzling here right now. :wink:

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    50! Still. Look early 30s
  • saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 years old, but feel like 20-something. I weigh more than I did in my twenties, but I'm working on it! :happy:
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    43 and loving it. The things that used to worry me seem so mundane now.
    Pretty lady

Thank you. You made my day!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Well heeellloooooo :)

I'm 40 and planning on celebrating 41 in disgustingly unhealthy style very soon.
    I'm 42 years old, but feel like 20-something. I weigh more than I did in my twenties, but I'm working on it! :happy:

Yeh I often feel like a 20-something too, the wife is not pleased about it.
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say I am 49!
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    49....mom of 3 ,grandmother of 4...loving my late fourties.
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I just turned 40 in feb, and in the best shape of my life :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 in August - young chicks love me and young dudes wanna be me!

Ok, that might be an exaggeration but I'm in better shape than I've been in years and plan to keep getting better! F getting old!

:drinker:
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    41 and working on it! I use to be very active and over the years lost me! Through bootcamp and the gym I am finding me again! I will get there and not look back! One hot momma..***I will be!!!***
  • Maraleen_M
    Maraleen_M Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lightly sarcastic. always authentic.

Weird things happen to me; nothing that you should be afraid of, but just realize that if we become friends, you're in for a wild ride.
    I'm the proud mom of two boys, ten and fourteen, and step-mom to two, a girl, 16, and a boy, 7 **whew!* *
    I'm recently married, am a black belt in karate, love ABBA, and am 40 years old.
    I also snort when I laugh.
    I believe laughing is essential, perfection is impossible, flossing is important.

~LoVe~LaUgHtEr~HaPpInEsS~
  • runwithmike
    runwithmike Posts: 173
    Options
    I am still running at 42.