Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I'm just in awe of all the 40+ folks male and female out there rockin' it and kickin' @ss every day. You all look awesome and inspire me to keep going and do better every day. I hope I can look half as good as all of you...amazing stuff y'all!!

Inspirational and jaw dropping...keep up the excellent work!!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. I feel better, and in better shape than i was in my 20's.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am 47, and I am healthier than I have been in 25 years. I have never felt better, had more energy or have been enjoying life more than I have this past year since I decided to improve myself. I am always looking for friends here on MFP that share that joyous feeling that comes with better health.

Ken
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I'm just in awe of all the 40+ folks male and female out there rockin' it and kickin' @ss every day. You all look awesome and inspire me to keep going and do better every day. I hope I can look half as good as all of you...amazing stuff y'all!!

Helllllooooo, did you look in the mirror lately??????????????? I think you are right in there with all the goodness! :smile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    At 46 I like out lifting the younger guys in the gym. Power lifting forever! Not a body builder but am working that in too. I like being stronger than everyone else or at least working towards that. I am glad to see there are so many fit 40+ plus people on here. We prove that you can have a 6 pack after 40. Keep lifting!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options

Helllllooooo, did you look in the mirror lately??????????????? I think you are right in there with all the goodness! :smile:

Awwww thank you and that was very sweet...but I have a long way to go I think...but glad to be in such good company on here. Some amazing success stories and people...just in awe really.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    41 and working on it! I use to be very active and over the years lost me! Through bootcamp and the gym I am finding me again! I will get there and not look back! One hot momma..***I will be!!!***

Pretty darn hot already...
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    At 46 I like out lifting the younger guys in the gym. Power lifting forever! Not a body builder but am working that in too. I like being stronger than everyone else or at least working towards that. I am glad to see there are so many fit 40+ plus people on here. We prove that you can have a 6 pack after 40. Keep lifting!

Zilla - more of a runner here, but I agree its always a rush to outdo the young guns. As for that six pack - I've never had one - not even when I had 4% body fat in h.s. (truly.) But I'm starting to see the outlines of one, and totally plan to have it this year - I'm 50 after all, what better time?
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

Awwww thank you and that was very sweet...but I have a long way to go I think...but glad to be in such good company on here. Some amazing success stories and people...just in awe really.
    You're welcome. I don't know how old you are but you look pretty good for any age! :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Another 44 year old here, and tons fitter than I was when I was 24!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 58, weigh less now and am in better shape than I have been since I was 15!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I am 44. Not sure if I would qualify as a stud.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    47 and the single mom of 3 - 25, 24 and 20!!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Love all the fun, sexy , studly people over 40
    We rock!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am 44. Not sure if I would qualify as a stud.

Looking pretty studly to me!! I can't believe how many i have seen on this thread! It's exciting!! :love:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    50 - I was born in black and white, and have all my own teeth (keep them in a jar next to the bed).
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    50 - I was born in black and white, and have all my own teeth (keep them in a jar next to the bed).

LOL! Now that is funny!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    wow there are some very fabulous over 40's on this site, well done for being so marvellous people :drinker:
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Im not quite 40...im just being nosey..lol :tongue:
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    43 and getting close to the best shape of my life!