twinmama1987
twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
Who has them? How were they?

Replies

• Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I do and I love them :)

But of all of my piercings I'd say they took the longest to heal...
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I used to but holes closed up while changing jewelry. Planning on getting them repierced after BA. DO IT!! you will love them :)

ps they hurt initially but it is very quick while needle is going through, the pain is sort of exhilarating lol just go to an experienced piercer. they do take about 6 months to heal so you have to be careful not to snag fresh nip piercings. It is very fast, you won't regret getting them.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have had mine done twice! the first time had to take them out because a boyfriend decided to suck to hard on the forcing them to be pulled almost out of me. Got them recently redone! Still healing of course! But I absolutely LOVE it!!!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    How long do I have to wait to send friend requests without it being obvious as to why?
  • Notorious_T
    Options
    hahahha least you are honest ;)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have my right side done (2nd time). It changes the sensation entirely... so I kept one natural. hahaha. It's not better or worse, just different. And WAY more sensitive. Sometimes to a fault. If you already have sensitive nipples, consider just getting one done and seeing how you like it before doing both, cause when I took it out and let it heal.. the sensation stayed the same.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i had mine for a few years, just recently took them out. when i got them peirced, the pain was kind of awesome. it took my breath away. it makes me want to go get them done again lol :)

they did take forever to heal. i kept bars in them, i've heard that if you wear hoops the nipple can droop, not sure if thats true. mine stayed nicely upright lol...
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    Had them done a long time ago, and I loved them...my ex-husband did not...so I took them out. I think I'm gonna get them again. :smile: Until they heal...do not use a loofah!!! I repeat, do NOT use a loofah!! Other than that. They are awesome :bigsmile:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    As with tattoos, not all nipple piercings look good. Feel free to PM me and I will gladly give you an honest opinion on how they look. Think nothing of it ladies, i'm here to help. :drinker:
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Had mine done twice..Removed the first time due to pregnancy/breast feeding...The second time I removed due to ongoing issues...I have a very hard time with metals and so I never truely heal from piercings and always end up having to remove them...But I loved mine when they were done. You wont regret getting them pierced
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    not nipples but a bit lower than the belly button. Just the hood. I ve had it for about 10 yrs now. I have to say I love it and wouldnt do with out it. I would have it repeirced if it closed. I keep the orginal bar in because it vibrates in out truck, on dirt roads, and definatly makes boring meetings ever so much more interesting. lol. and the answer to yor 1st question is a resounding YES. I am crazy. enjoy.
    I dont get my nipples done because they are so sensitive, and l enjoy what I have.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I bought some h2o with salt. Its the right amount of each. If while the pericing healing period there was any itching or any other problems. I just spray and it feels sooo good.

I guess I should add, the hood peircing is the fastest healing of any I have heard, only a couple of weeks. ( mine was shorter than that)
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    WOW! Thank you everyone!! This helps! (yes, even the pervs!) lol.

I am definitely getting both done! .. my friend is getting 1 done. I have my tongue, nose, (had my eyebrow, and bellybutton too) and tragus. & I have 5 tattoos. The needle is quick, i know. Im excited. I just worry bout rejection.
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    How long do I have to wait to send friend requests without it being obvious as to why?

LOL!
  • Notorious_T
    Options
    WOW! Thank you everyone!! This helps! (yes, even the pervs!) lol.

I am definitely getting both done! .. my friend is getting 1 done. I have my tongue, nose, (had my eyebrow, and bellybutton too) and tragus. & I have 5 tattoos. The needle is quick, i know. Im excited. I just worry bout rejection.

I had an issue with one rejecting, it was almost 7 years later though and only one. I ended up getting it redone, no problems now.
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I had mine done.. also, a belly ring both were rejected. I did my belly twice and the second time it lasted a little longer but I had to get rid of it :(
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have nipple piercing and a tattoo on the breast? Is that considered trashy? I hope not because I like em!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Ha! I'm a masochist and I still don't get excited at the idea of piercing my nipples. They're sensitive enough already!
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    In for Pics!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    Does anyone have nipple piercing and a tattoo on the breast? Is that considered trashy? I hope not because I like em!

Ive been thinking about one under the breast... but it sounds nice.. i dont consider it trashy until you decide what it is... any tatt can be trashy depending on how its done! :) gl