Ultimate Goal Weight Outfit?

Options
Did you buy/do you have plans to buy an outfit to wear when you reach your UGW?

Maybe just an old outfit you're dying to get back into?

Describe! (or post photos? I just don't know how to do that on this site.. help!?)

Once I bought a pair of disco shorts from American Apparel online, but when they arrived my thighs were far too big to wear them so I had to send them back. This situation was pretty much the deciding factor to start my weight loss journey. My ultimate goal is to buy another pair and feel comfortable wearing them.

Replies

• Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight in partnership with my best friend and we are exactly the same height and within five pounds of the same weight.

Since our weight loss goals are so similar and we often trade clothes from our wardrobe back and forth, there we were the other day with the same pair of size 4 jeans, each trying them on and hamming it up as we wrestled them on in turn.

The Ultimate Goal Jeans now fit over our hips but it's going to take some more effort before they zip. It will happen!

We might even go shopping for a second pair of jeans then! :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get the sexy batgirl costume for Halloween in a size small :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    borat-10563.jpg

^^^^^

I'm sorry you guys...you HAD to know SOMEONE was gonna do it...
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options

^^^^^

Ha, thats funny,

I was actually thinking Eddie Murphy from the Nutty Professor:

"Spandex... Nothing but Spandex!"
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    borat-10563.jpg

^^^^^

Oh wow LOL!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Anyone (female tyvm!) willing to help me put the stupid thing on? You girls are all used to strappies and strips being in places they don't (otherwise) belong.

Kind of a new thing for me.
  • LizRobot
    LizRobot Posts: 19
    Options
    I have this one pair of jeans that I can't wait to get into - - they were my favorite pre-pregnancy. :)
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This tight black dress that I bought on sale for only $10 several months ago...I've had it hanging up as "my goal" dress because it shows every single bump, curve, you name it!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have an LBD (Little Black Dress) that I bought a while ago that's hanging in my closet so I can see it (not with the rest of the clothes but on the wall) Also, this super duper cute 2 piece bikini :-)
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anyone (female tyvm!) willing to help me put the stupid thing on? You girls are all used to strappies and strips being in places they don't (otherwise) belong.

Kind of a new thing for me.

This is hilarious :) Thank you for the laugh!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of jeans before my pregnancy, paired with a red t shirt I bought to support a friend who was battling cancer. It's just a tad too tight to wear out in public.
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a size 12 LBD in my closet from many years ago and I want to get back down to that. Believe it or not it is still in style. I guess you can never go wrong with a LBD.
  • Spitbubblr
    Spitbubblr Posts: 54
    Options
    I bought a pair of American flag shorts, four sizes too small intentionally so that it would make me tempted to lose weight. It's been working. When I first bought them, I could not get them over my thighs. As of today, the only struggle is my bum... hopefully all works out by September and I can get them on all snuggled ^__^
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My size 12 (UK size) jeans that I used to fit in to... love them and want to wear them again...
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    to hell with clothes i just wanna look awesome naked ;)
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    to hell with clothes i just wanna look awesome naked ;)
    Posting that I plan on getting a nice Hugo Boss suit seems kinda lame after this one. lol
    But a top of the line birthday suit will be great to have also.
  • dtechie
    dtechie Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to go to Comic-Con in costume (preferably a Marvel character) and look amazing. That would be my goal outfit wise.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader halloween costume...Last year I was a zombie pro-golfer....this year I wanna be a zombie Dallas cowboys Cheerleader!
  • lucybelly
    lucybelly Posts: 17
    Options
    Today i bought a pair of size 6 denim shorts,super cute, I'll wear them soon!!!
  • michaelalalalala
    Options
    to wear skinny jeans and a normal length top, not have to have a top/jersey that covers my *kitten* and thighs!