50 lbs lost in 89 days (halfway to goal..pics)

Options
Sbehlmer
Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
I would like to share that as of today I've lost 50 pounds in less than 90 days (I am officially halfway to goal..whoohooo!!).....The feeling I'm feeling right now is mixed, I'm completely proud of myself for all the hard work I've done & losing 50 pounds, which I never thought I would have done, but with all the support & motivation from my friends here at MFP I was able to do it..it's also a very tearful moment for me as I always thought I'd be heavy all my life..that I was just "big boned" & I'd have to deal with that....but I'm not...I have done it, & will continue to do it so that I'll lose the remaining 50 pounds I want to until I hit goal :):)

Off to buy me something special as a reward today...so many things in mind (lol) :)

BEFORE (89 days days ago & 50 pounds heavier) :sad:

04182012startedB.jpg

AFTER (89 days later & 50 pounds lighter) :happy: :drinker:

07122012-985days.jpg

85DAYS07122012.jpg

06292012-71days.jpg

Replies

• lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Sue!! You have worked so hard and the results definitely show. Way to go girl!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You look great and you've made awesome progress Sue, I'm proud to have you as an MFP friend :flowerforyou:
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Awww...thank you so much!!! Your both a great inspiration to me!!!! :)
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO proud of you my friend!!! You've done a great job and you inspire me every single day!! :heart:
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    I am SOOOOO proud of you my friend!!! You've done a great job and you inspire me every single day!! :heart:

Thank you so much Janet!! You inspire me as well !! (We can do this!!) :)
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and much continued success!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    this is awesome and you look great. i've been here about 107 days or so and only lost 20 lbs.. can you share your story on how you lost?
  • kfdowley
    kfdowley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    omg you look great! What exercise have you been doing? This is just, wow!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!!

I've been on a ton of "fad" diets...lose a few pounds, then gain a bunch back..never seemed to work (or I was never committed enough to make them work).....the time came where I decided enough is enough...I'm doing it just by logging every single bite I eat (keeping my calories between 1200-1600 daily..I vary them so my body doesn't get used to a particular calorie intake)..and I exercise on a daily basis (power walking...running in place....weights....crunches...etc)....

Wishing you all the best in your journey...We Can Do It!!! :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    .....and I do the Jillian Michaels workouts....I've completed her "30-day shred" series, & now working on her "Ripped in 30" series.....going to alternate doing her kickboxing & yoga series as well :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    this is awesome and you look great. i've been here about 107 days or so and only lost 20 lbs.. can you share your story on how you lost?

Thank you so much!!! 20 pounds is an excellent loss (congratulations!!!!) :)
  • kfdowley
    kfdowley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    .....and I do the Jillian Michaels workouts....I've completed her "30-day shred" series, & now working on her "Ripped in 30" series.....going to alternate doing her kickboxing & yoga series as well :)

Ah i can do this, I have the 30 Day Shread but haven't done it yet!!!
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    I swear these pics make me want to cry with happiness. You are working so hard and you look so good!!!! Everyday when i see you on here i just think "look what she's doing!!". You dont whine or complain...you just do it!! Thanks for being an incredible example to us all!:flowerforyou:
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

YOu've achieved so much in those three months, and do you know something.......it's all down to your positive attitude! Your enthusiam and commitment to your health and fitness screams out of your posts and status updates every day, and you are the proof that we all need that WE CAN DO THIS!!

So proud to have you as one of my buddies :flowerforyou: xxx
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow - and here I have been trying to lose weight since last January and gained 15 pounds, haha

You are truly an inspiration - thank you for sharing!! Thank you for showing me that perseverance and consistency WILL pay off!!!

On to your next 50 - no doubt you will succeed!!!

Karin

P.S. I don't know how busy you already are with your newsfeed and such, but I could use some more contacts to keep me going, if you would like to add me.
  • loulou2006
    loulou2006 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your big loss, you look fantastic and very happy. Enjoy your success and in no time you will have reached your ultimate goals!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRL!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! GO BUY YOU SOMETHING!!!!! YAY!!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options

Ah i can do this, I have the 30 Day Shread but haven't done it yet!!!

Girl..you CAN do this!!!! Wishing you all the best...you'll love it!!!! :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    I swear these pics make me want to cry with happiness. You are working so hard and you look so good!!!! Everyday when i see you on here i just think "look what she's doing!!". You dont whine or complain...you just do it!! Thanks for being an incredible example to us all!:flowerforyou:

Awwww...thank you so much!!! ...and thank you for being so supportive!! :)
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    WHOA!!! GREAT RESULTS!!

So happy for you. 90 days? I am IMPRESSED!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!