how may sizes did you lose with the 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I lost a size and a half. I was a tight size 6 before and now I am a tight size 2 (4 is too big).

Wow. That is great! I think I might have to try it. :)
  • pinkwhisk
    pinkwhisk Posts: 41
    Options
    you won't lose a dress size - i didn't
  • Kybelle132
    Kybelle132 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you won't lose a dress size - i didn't

You can totally lose a dress size in 5 weeks if you are doing 30ds AND eating properly!
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    I did my first day today, I am really excited to see where this goes! I'm curious though, how are you all losing inches and not pounds? I want my stomach GONE (the part that hangs over my jeans)
  • Bunnie84
    Bunnie84 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have just started 30 day shred. Pretty hard going but if it hurts this much after a couple of days it must be good. How much have people lost doing this DVD?
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Just started today.I had to modify it a little but I did 12 minutes.
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 level one of the 30 day shred. I also go running. It's tough but when the sweat begins to pour off me I can only think of how my body is going to look soon ( I hope)
    I could do with some other 30 day shred friends so please could you add me and then we can encourage each other. I have my sins wedding in 27 days and have been on a weight loss plateau for months after loosing a stone.....I am hoping the 30ds will tone me ready to look good on the day!!!! ;-)
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did it a few years ago religously everyday. I lost 20 pounds in 45 days and went from a size 12 to almost a size 6. I could get my old 6s on and was almost able to button them.

Stick with it and if you are eating right losing one size is totally doable. For me the inches were falling off faster than the pounds. After I finished the first 30 days i started doing 2 levels at one time. :)
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    I did it a few years ago religously everyday. I lost 20 pounds in 45 days and went from a size 12 to almost a size 6. I could get my old 6s on and was almost able to button them.

Stick with it and if you are eating right losing one size is totally doable. For me the inches were falling off faster than the pounds. After I finished the first 30 days i started doing 2 levels at one time. :)

woow thats amazing! did you do anything else with it! did u add any exercises from you own!
  • monasuli
    Options
    I am on day 2 level one of the 30 day shred. I also go running. It's tough but when the sweat begins to pour off me I can only think of how my body is going to look soon ( I hope)
    I could do with some other 30 day shred friends so please could you add me and then we can encourage each other. I have my sins wedding in 27 days and have been on a weight loss plateau for months after loosing a stone.....I am hoping the 30ds will tone me ready to look good on the day!!!! ;-)

Hi I am starting tomorrow! we can motivate each other!
  • monasuli
    Options
    ok so I am starting the shred tomorrow! I plan to do it every day for 30 days! I hope I lose a size!
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Deffinatly possible! After ten days i lost an inch in my waist. I had not lost and weight so after 10 days i added cardio.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    So possible. I'm on Day 6 Level 3 and the clothes that I bought just before starting are now getting really loose. I have probably lost a size by now, just don't have the funds to go back and get more clothes. I'll be waiting until they are falling off.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I lost 9lbs and went down a full dress size. I did the Shred every day without missing a day, and also watched my calories.
    You can do it! (success photos in my profile)
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I did Week 1 Day 4 this morning. I have lost about 4 lbs so far and have noticed a difference in my tummy area. Out of all the weight I have lost , my tummy has not really changed. It is great motiviation for me to finally see some change in that area!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    after reading this I am motivated to start back up my 30DS! Thank you I needed that. I've been procrastinating for at least a week now....:grumble:
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    I'm going to buy this today. Either starting today or tomorrow I'm totally excited!
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am now on day 5 and have lost 2 1/3 lbs ;-) ;-)
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results everyone! I'm definitely ready to lose some inches...better go measure myself to see where I'm at. I survived my 1st day and am ready for more!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I lost 9lbs and went down a full dress size. I did the Shred every day without missing a day, and also watched my calories.
    You can do it! (success photos in my profile)

WoW!!!!! Your before and after pics are awesome! Is that from 2 rounds of 30DS? I have the DVD, but have never made it past level 2:(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!