What's for lunch?

Options
HeavyLiftGirl
HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
Today I am having: Grilled Chicken Greek salad with: grilled chicken, black olives, feta cheese, red onions, cherry tomatoes on top of mixed salad greens with carrots and cabbage, and using 1/2 package of Marzetti Asian Seasame dressing.
(Total calories: 419)
YUM!

What are you having?

Replies

• BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Chicken and Brussell Sprouts.. Kinda boring, but it's all I had time to prepare haha! Dinner will be a little more interesting :P
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Homemade gazpacho, low fat swiss cheese and roasted turkey rolls. Total: 251 calories, 33 g of protein! I snack all day long, so every meal is usually pretty small.
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same as you :) except Tomato Basil vinaigrette salad dressing..
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was lazy last night, and didn't pre-make a lunch for myself, so I had to make do with what the cafeteria was offering. What I wound up with was one breaded chicken filet, a heap of lettuce, 2 tomato slices, a tiny bit of (gross) fat Free Italian Dressing, and 15 crinkle cut french fries. The chicken was pretty greasy. Overall, blech. But it was free, and I'm not hungry any more, and it'll teach me not to be so lazy about packing the night before.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Homemade gazpacho, low fat swiss cheese and roasted turkey rolls. Total: 251 calories, 33 g of protein! I snack all day long, so every meal is usually pretty small.
    It is weird I had to Google gazpacho? Never heard of it before, but after seeing what it is, it looks DELICIOUS!
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    It is weird I had to Google gazpacho? Never heard of it before, but after seeing what it is, it looks DELICIOUS!

I only discovered it a couple years ago, but I'm absolutely obsessed. It's SO GOOD, super refreshing when it's hot out, and a great way to get veggies in. The version I make, I basically just throw some V8 juice, canned tomatoes, fresh cucumber, green pepper, garlic and lemon juice into a blender just until it's chunky, and eat it all week long.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options

I only discovered it a couple years ago, but I'm absolutely obsessed. It's SO GOOD, super refreshing when it's hot out, and a great way to get veggies in. The version I make, I basically just throw some V8 juice, canned tomatoes, fresh cucumber, green pepper, garlic and lemon juice into a blender just until it's chunky, and eat it all week long.
    YUMMY! I will have to definitely make a batch. Thanks for a new idea!
  • nap7fd
    nap7fd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with mixed spring greens, 2 oz of leftover steak from last night, 1 oz of fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, and roasted red pepper Italian dressing. Also, a gogo squeez applesauce :D 272 calories!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Salsa Chicken, Vineager based slaw, mini corn on the cob. YUM!
  • aliceg94
    aliceg94 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot, croutons, bacon and light thousand island sauce :happy:
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Homeground cheeseburger (80% lean chuck, 20% bacon) topped with provolone on a "sandwich thin" bun.
    Mandarin orange pieces
    Nature Valley granola bar.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    a Purdue 90-calorie chicken finger on one slice of 12-grain bread with hot sauce.

...and a small piece of chocolate cake from the office kitchen. It had sprinkles. :blushing:
  • dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    8oz Chicken breast, cooking in olive oil with broccli and cheese! Apple for dessert
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Greek pasta salad (homemade with whole wheat noodles and a ton of extra veggies)
    Greek yogurt
    = 427 cals

This is what I am having all week because I made way too much!
  • rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    1/2 a low carb whole wheat wrap, boca burger, 1 oz of 75% light cabot cheese, pickle and ketchup....215 calories!!! AND DELICIOUS!!
  • Lorojas
    Lorojas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Grille chicken with broccoli, 1 avocado slice and ginger and cinnamon tea.26044192.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    6 inch ham and provolone sub on 9 grain honey oat with lettuce tomato green pepper and vinegar. :-)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    a low carb high fiber small tortilla, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 2oz turkey, and some melon salad. delicious :)
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Veggie Patch's Falafel on a Flat Out wrap with spinach, red onion, and tahini yogurt sauce. I have some cherries to snack on later!
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Details in my log if you want them, but in short, grilles chicken on salad w/lettuce (duh, its a salad), onion, green pepper, avacado, and homemade balsamic vinegrette. A high-protein lunch following strength training this AM.