1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 Trader joes ready lentils
    1/2 avacado
    4 oz boiled chicken breast

464 Calories
    35 Protein
    51 Carbs
    14 Fat

Today I do 3x Starches (Carbs) due to double cardio workouts and weights. Dinner post workout 4 egg whites and raw veggies, and one more scoop of Endurox to recover from tonight's workout.

~ Marisol
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Baked tostidos and salsa. It's my birthday, and I'm saving for something a little more extravagant for dinner..
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Shredded Chicken with my homemade taco seasoning, black beans, corn and salsa all cooked together, over a bed of lettuce with fresh Avacado and a sprinkle of 4 cheese mexican cheese (It's a super protein lunch- post workout) and Scrum-diddly-umptious :wink:
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    simple roasted turkey breast (thick cuts) on whole wheat bread, with chopped lettuce, two slices of american cheese, and spicy mustard, with two kosher dill pickle spears on the side and some black raspberry sparkling ice water to drink. YUM.
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Salad with romaine, tomato, cucumbers, Light 3 cheese ranch, 1/4 cup 2% cheese and a Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Patty. It tastes fine and I will be full when I'm done, but it's not what I really wanted.
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1 cup of leftover chicken noodle casserole over 2 cups escarole.
  • mugizijc
    mugizijc Posts: 3
    Options
    Green Beans, 2 boneless chicken breasts, and rice
  • tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast and baked beans. Boring, but good protein and fiber!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Egg whites and fruit
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Details in my log if you want them, but in short, grilles chicken on salad w/lettuce (duh, its a salad), onion, green pepper, avacado, and homemade balsamic vinegrette. A high-protein lunch following strength training this AM.

I have to laugh at the "(duh, it's a salad)" because I always like spinach leaves. I quit eating lettuce.

I almost never use lettuce too! Spinach FTW!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Banh Mi Sandwich and Thai Tea with Boba :)
  • Sappy320
    Sappy320 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A tasty selection of fresh greens topped with olive garden's caesar dressing along with cottage cheese and sauteed mushrooms. It sounds like a weird combo, but variety is the spice of life!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Lunch was Shrimp, scallops, mushrooms, and asparagus tossed in 1/2 TBS of olive oil with spices and cooked on the grill.

240 calories. 33g protein. 10g fat. 8g carbs.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast 6oz , broccoli slaw 85g , brown rice 2/3 cup

1zm2hra.jpg
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeee pieroghis with butter and onions! mmmmmhhhh
  • casseyleinen
    Options
    I had a smoothie with protien powder ,fresh pineapple, fresh rasberries, greek yogurt, and a lil bit of apple juice! Yummy!:wink:
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Egg white salad, 3 ritz crackers, baby carrots, grapes and strawberries...and a mini snck size kit kat.
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Oven Roasted Chicken Bites (Schwans Live Smart) and 1 medium cucumber and 2 roma tomatoes sliced up with some Sweet Vinegar and olive oil dressing. So good.
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken enchiladas with homemade salsa verde :) Only about 330 calories!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    egg whites with cheese and a slice of ham and a small sweet potato with 1/2 T of butter... I had to be creative!