The Power of Zumba

Options

Replies

• sharee05
    sharee05 Posts: 21
    Options
    I just tried Zumba for the first time this past wenesday and i loved it so much i went back today!!...you look amazing
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Zumba beats any other cardio. The only people who do not like it are those that have not found the right instructors. Or those that just can't dance Keep up the great work mama, you look great.
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

I love Zumba!!! Great workout!
  • MzBritt327
    MzBritt327 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I LOVE ZUMBA, DO IT EVERYDAY, SOMETIMES TWICE!!
  • MommyAustin
    Options
    Your results are INCREDIBLE!!!! I've been going to Zumba for the past 2 years on and off (between having kids) and I just started back up 6 weeks ago. I am down 18 lbs and I am feeling GREAT! I love the classes! My instructor is A-MAZ-ING and she always kicks it into high gear! I always push a little harder than the day before and I have had amazing results!
  • kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! this is so motivating.....I have been doing Zumba for a while but for the last 2 weeks I have went several times a week and have lost 8 pounds in two weeks.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW I wanna do Zumba! You look fantastic and what an inspiration thank you for sharing you look gorgeous congrats.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up
  • SweetTayta
    SweetTayta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have discovered that I have bacame a Zumba Lover!!!!! I haven't lost alot of weight but I am noticong so many changing in my body I love it!!!!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! amazing results!!! You look fantastic!! :happy:
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your success. I too love Zumba, there is nothing like it.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    OMG my jaw is on the floor! Great work congrats to you! All that from Zumba?
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look AMAZING!! Congratulations!! I also LOVE ZUMBA!!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! You have a beautiful and contagious smile.

19747159.png
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    omg lady!!! you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • nachobunny
    nachobunny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Single, single, double, double! I LOVE Zumba! You llok great.:wink:
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I too love Zumba! What an inspiration you are!
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    Thank you for this! I am always hearing from my friends that Zumba is nothing but a light dance routine and you can't lose. They put it down. One of my friends is a Jazzercise instructor and I want to become a Zumba instructor we will have a showdown then LOL. Anyway I love Zumba and stand by it. I know i haven't reached my goal because i was up and down with my classes and eating too many calories. Now i am going to Zumba 4 times a week, weight lifting, Pilates and Belly dancing ANNNND i am DETERMINED this time to keep track of my calories. I will keep you guys posted on my progress. But i am a ZUMBA LOVER and i really appreciate your post!
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love Zumba!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!