Ladies with big boobs

Options
I have rather large breast and I'm having the hardest time finding a good sports bra. It seems that no matter what one I buy I always feel as though I'm popping out the top or feel like the are constantly underneath it. When I was younger I used to wear two sports bra's at once.

I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions or a good reccommendation of a brand that makes good sports bra's for larger breast women

Replies

• mrsferfer
    mrsferfer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bought an under armour sports bra that does the job. It's pretty snug considering I have quite large ta-tas (like 38FF) But I got an XL and though it is snug I don't spill out of it and those puppies aren't going anywhere!!
  • TheatreDamsel517
    Options
    I second the underarmour sports bras! I ride horses, so the girls were going EVERYWHERE even with two regular sports bras. Switched to the underarmour, no/minimal movement. It's so nice to be pain free!
  • fifth_bidness
    Options
    i like the panache sports bra. it has the option to convert to racer back for extra hoisting, and isn't as hideous or constrictive as the enell.
  • vilmafraguada
    vilmafraguada Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I bought one from Adidas at Nordstrom's it's fabulous!
  • d_mc
    d_mc Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a couple bras from title nine. They have some really good ones. They even have "testers" who share why they like the bra and each bra has a dumbell to show you how much bounce protection it has! Here is the link :: www.titlenine.com. tons of colors and may be pricey, but so far I've had a gift card and a massive close-out sale here in Sacramento to purchase the two I have. I usually wear a 38C in bras for street clothes, but I order bigger than my size with them. 40 D or DD seems to work for me! Best to you..
  • monicalord
    monicalord Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    http://www.titlenine.com/category/sports-bras-and-undies/bravangelist+picks.do

I bought the 7 wonders and I looooove it. Also check out bras made for horseback riders... they really keep you in.
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have trouble finding bras in general, I wear a 32ddd, I found a good one on ebay, it is actually labeled "shock absorber" I got the level 4 bra. Absolutely a must or jumping jacks, running, or jump lunges are literally painful.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    a maia bra that i got from amazon.

or 3 of them at once.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I bought an under armour sports bra that does the job. It's pretty snug considering I have quite large ta-tas (like 38FF) But I got an XL and though it is snug I don't spill out of it and those puppies aren't going anywhere!!

interesting. what type of exercises do you do? are these good for high impact stuff (sprinting, jump rope, etc)?

i'm H/I cup and generally speaking i stay away from bras that come in letter sizing because i've never had luck with them being able to handle the bouncage.

Op I really like enell, shock absorber and freya for high impact help. low impact stuff i like goddess, elomi and a looser fitting enell
  • Fallon95
    Fallon95 Posts: 4
    Options
    yea i know what you mean im young and i have to wear two i would love to not but i really need the support!
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    I have heard glowing recommendations for Shock Absorber too. I currently wear two and sweat like a guy. It's so uncomfortable.
  • frankenchick
    frankenchick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need a new sports bra too! I'm a 40 DD and I always get "uni-boob" and they still sway around whenever I'm being active.
    Its distracting when trying to concentrate on my workout.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort!
  • divergrrl
    divergrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this inquiry as I too have been wearing two bras. I thought it was quite innovated!!! LOL I will check these out!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have Nike and Under Armour. I got them from DI**s Sporting Goods store. They are still $30 on clearance, but last a long time.
  • jmdoll1125
    Options
    Thank you ladies so much for all the suggestions!! I'm going to have to check this out when I get off and buy me a couple!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    bump for when I have time to research everyone's suggestions. So tired of wearing 2 bras to exercise :(
  • swkittrell
    swkittrell Posts: 48
    Options
    At least I have some place to start looking. I want to lose some more weight before I get a new bra.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34F now but was a 38H when I started out. My two faves are the Elomi Energise and the Panache Ultimate Sports bra. They're a little pricey, but you can get them on eBay for a decent price.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have trouble finding bras in general, I wear a 32ddd, I found a good one on ebay, it is actually labeled "shock absorber" I got the level 4 bra. Absolutely a must or jumping jacks, running, or jump lunges are literally painful.
    I love the ShockAbsorber Level 4 as well...and my 38DD's are a-okay with it too. Very inexpensive and good quality - perfect for running! (No black eyes!)