How many different hair colors have you had?

Options
Ive had brown, black, blonde, purple, blue, red, green, orange, pink, burgundy, and all the glow in the dark colors.

How many have you had? and name them?

Replies

• Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Brown (natural), black, blonde, pink, red, fuschia, teal, blue,green, like 3 shades of purple
    I dyed my hair a LOT in high school.
    Now I like my curly hair too much to want to bleach and dye it ever again. :)
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    josephs coat of many colours springs to mind.

I've had just about every hair colour there has been made at some point over the years but the one colour I have never managed to get is silver grey. Oh how I have always wanted that one and they are not growing fast enough for me.

Anyone got any tips on a good grey dye?
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Base colors: all shades of brown, all shades of red, black.

Highlights: Ash blonde, purple, blue, unnatural red, green, pink.

Currently: A warm brown with ash blonde highlights on top, with purple on my longest layer in the back, and purple and pink in the under layer on my bangs.
  • Nicopants1314
    Options
    Never tried grey before. But I'm you can Google good grey hair dye. But awesome. :D Ive had teal as well. And two different shades of red and purple. :p
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    A fewwwwww.

I used to like unnatural hair colours but nah, not so much anymore. Looks great on other people, but I prefer natural now.
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    all natural hair colors, from blonde to black plus pink and green and orange. next will be purple.
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    blonde, brown, red, black and just about everything in between (auburn, strawberry blond, etc)... all in high school.. haven't dyed my hair since high school though.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    blonde(all shades!, orangey yellow, pink, blue, brown (all shades), red (once again, all shades), black

i've been colouring my hair since i was 14. its bright pink/red right now, have blue for next time, but might go purple in between.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally red but I've had black, deep purple, brown.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    According to my mom, 'every color in the rainbow'
    I used to have an obsession with changing my hair color monthly, now I stick to my natural color so I can avoid damage for a while. Trying to grow my hair, so thought I'd give it a break :p
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    You can get glow in the dark hair?????

Just blonde. I love my natural hair colour, everyone asks me where I get it done, but it's 100% natural and I wouldn't change it for anything.
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    blonde, brown, black, green, pink, blue, yellow, orange, peach, auburn, purple,red,bronze...I think I want to go back to red
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    Haha, quite a few. I've had all the "natural" colors--red, blonde, brown, auburn, black--and highlights or streaks of any two of the natural colors mixed. Personal favorite? Red with a blonde bang.

I've had...blue, purple, and pink as streaks in my hair, since I've never found a job that would let me have my entire head like that. Next I'm going to black and adding a purple streak in the front and/or bang.
  • Nicopants1314
    Options
    @Teale, yes, glow in the dark hair colors do exist. :p They're made by splat or spot or something like that.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Let me think........Golden brown, golden blonde, bright orange (ooops), dark brown with bronze streaks, platinum blonde, white, burgundy, deep purple,a really cool shade of blue, pine forest green (another oops) fire engine red, copper, and the best one I ever had that cost a small fortune, calico. Real hair color is strawberry blonde which is now turning the silver grey
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hair on head or what?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    @Teale, yes, glow in the dark hair colors do exist. :p They're made by splat or spot or something like that.

*adjusts world view

That is freaky.
  • mandr97
    mandr97 Posts: 40
    Options
    Brown, auburn, red, pink, black, purple, blue, blonde...and that's all within the last few years :) AND, I'm an elementary school teacher, lol!
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    all of them lol.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    natural brown, black, platinum, reds, purples, pinks, blues, greens, aqua, yellow, orange and all shades in between lol