whats everyones weight goal?

Options
Mine is to weigh 130 once again... I have lost 27 pounds from 213 and is at 186.. so far my boobs didnt shrink as much lol.. one thing I do hate is I have little extra skin I would like to tone in ... my inner thigh.. any suggestions?? please share your experiences and ideas ..

Replies

• Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Honestly, When I am happy with what the mirror shows and how my clothes fit on my body... I am also aiming to be in a certain size clothes instead of a certain weight =)
  • _tjejen_
    _tjejen_ Posts: 38
    Options
    I had to get rid of 41kgs...its 38 this week :)
  • jayhawkX
    jayhawkX Posts: 48
    Options
    My current weight goal is to get below 200 pounds for the first time in my memory. Just to give you a reference I was 300 pounds in third grade. I've came close once losing 187 pounds and getting to 267 but I gained it all back and then some. But at least I know I can lose weight and I do have the discipline within me.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    140 here. Started at 238 and lost 34 pounds so far (unlike you mine seems to be mostly from my boobs lol.) I'll be overjoyed when I'm under 200 again. And I WILL stay there!
    Anyone with similar goals can add me if they wish.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Anything below 200! Even 195 would excite me. I've been above a 200 for way too long and would really like to see below that!1
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    400 deadlift, 300 squat. so close now.
  • bubbly12389
    bubbly12389 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right now, mine is 150. Once I get to that weight or close to it I might alter it if I'm not happy with how I feel. I can't honestly remember the last time I have been that weight. I'm 222 lbs now and it's terrible. I feel like I'm fifty years old when I'm only twenty two. To start off small though, to be under 200 pounds would be a great start! :)
  • Jenneth79
    Jenneth79 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm not looking for a weight as much as a size. I want to me an American size 4 or 6 (I'm fairly short so it's not too hard of a stretch). I have a high bone density and high muscle mass so my weight is never an indication of my actual size. To have a size 25 waist at 5'4" I can weigh as much as 140lbs. Freakish I know, but my reality :-) I just want something that's attainable and if it's a size 8 that I end up being then that's okay with me too.
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    I'm at 167 right now... shooting for 135-140!! (or a size 7, whichever happens first) :)
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    Mine is 130. I'm almost there...I only have 17 pounds to go. Unfortunatley, most of my weight came off in my boobs and legs. I really want it to come off my midsection. I'm in the process of toning to get rid of some loose skin. I wish you luck.
  • SocialRopes
    SocialRopes Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    my only weight goal right now is to not gain any.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 150. After I get there I'll decide if I want to go smaller.
  • Steventhehro
    Steventhehro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was thinking 5'8 170. Now I'm thinking I might have to go to 165. I got as low as 173 today and still need to lose the lower belly fat.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about 115 but honestly I'm not sure. Just whenever I hit what I am happy with. I'm happy now but not satisfied.
  • frafjordtwins
    frafjordtwins Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here is how I look at my goal weight. Goal #1 lose hysterectomy weight (done) Goal #2 lose pregnancy weight (again) which I am working on . Goal #3 lose IVF weight. Goal #4 lose married weight. GOALS complete and I will be 138-135lbs.
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    45 # ...............I was last that weight when I got pregnant with my third who is now 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yike!!!! It happens, believe me.
  • bkvamp
    bkvamp Posts: 30
    Options
    120 lbs!! I would like to reach my goal weight by the end of this year... with diet and daily workout!
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to get to 160. I will adjust from there. Haven't been that weight in my adult life so honestly have no clue what is healthy for me.

I'd love to rock a sz 10, so maybe that should be my goal instead :blushing:
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    While my long term goal is to be around 140-150LB my short term goal is to be under 300. A year ago I was 355. Ive not been on mfp long but I'm down to 316 and feeling and looking a lot better.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    19 m 5" 6.5'...My ultimate goal weight is 150-155 but my immediate goal is 165.