whats everyones weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Assassins_Angel
    Options
    atm im aiming for 224lbs from 258lbs but the chances are high ill continue till i get under 200, though i dont want to go too low as id look too thin (ive been big all my life and i dont think id look right)
  • mandy13renae
    Options
    Well my goal weight is bout 150-145 I am 205 right now. In 2007 I weighed 150 & was happy with my pants size but had alot of extra skin hanging (yuk) See I was "away @ school" & that's the way I lost the weight. The Food @ the school was horrible & well I really didn't have much else to do but exercise. I was doing 400 crunches a day & running in place for 30 minutes. When I went to school I weighed 200. And Well the last few months I was there I workout out alot & that's why it wasn't toned. And when I came home well I found out what I had been missing, Lol. And now I sit here being mad @ myself & feeling like a huge looser.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    When bits that shouldn't wobble don't then I'll be there.

Not idea what I'll weigh though :)

QFT. I don't have a set number, but more of a bf% and look that I am striving for. It is buried somewhere in the back of my head but I can't focus on that. In the mean time I need to set incremental goals (mostly around how much heavy s**t I can pick up and put down again).

Afterall, if you always have one eye fixated on your goal, you will only ever have one eye to enjoy the journey with. :smile:
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My goal was about 125 lbs, but I'm pretty happy at 130. So I would say I'm at my goal weight already :)
  • lil_pixie
    lil_pixie Posts: 48
    Options
    My goal weight is 140lb. I have a lovely pair or jeans that I bought when I was last that weight and my goal is to fit back into them. They've been packed in a box under my bed for years, but now they're hanging up in my wardrobe as a reminder every day of what I want.
    I'm 206 now so 66 lb to go. I have mini goals in between though - under 200, 180, 160 then 140. Seems less scary that way. :)
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". My normal happy weight is around 130lb with 20%BF. My racing weight is 125lb with about 17%BF.
  • loobybooby82
    loobybooby82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like my bmi to be in the 'overweight' section rather than the 'morbidly obese' section. I am currently 261lb (18st 9lb) so i need to get down to 177lbs (12st 9lb) to achieve this. I am 5ft 5.5. Since being on here I have lost 21lb but in total since January I have lost 26lb so I am a tortoise and not a hare but I dont mind just as long as I get to my finish line! ;) Good luck everyone with your journey. x
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific weight goal, I want to serioulsy lower my % of body fat to something like 17%. What ever I weigh then is fine by me since I have been over 200 most of my adult life. Down to 187 now so I'm getting there. I want to be defined, not skinny.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 65 YO, 152. Looking to weigh 130 and be a size 8.

Recommendation - for flabby thighs do inner thigh leg lifts to gain muscle and tone skin.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11", currently 272.8, started at 359, current end goal is 180, but that probably won't be the ultimate goal, because I want to see how I look and feel when I get there.
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    155-160... I have 20-25 more lbs to go =D

That will put me at losing 155 lbs!
  • fityfriend
    fityfriend Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get back down 98pounds I felt much happier at that weight at 5.4
  • stillpretty
    stillpretty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is 135.. I have 15 pounds to go..If I could lose my 34f breast i would be where I want to be but I assume that will only make my stomach appear bigger! Good luck to everyone : )
  • Veronadragon
    Options
    I honestly don't have a number goal. I hate the scale and I hate being obsessed with that number going down (or up). I'll get too focused on it. So my goal is to firm up, feel better, go down a couple of sizes at the least. Not trying to get super skinny, just back to the body I remember I felt and looked better in.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I'm well under 200 at this point which is less than I've weighed in 35 years, so I'm shooting for 170 (lower than my doctor's suggestion ) then I'll reassess my Body fat at that point, would like to get to 23% bodyfat (middle of norm for my age). And thin out the middle some more. Wear smaller clothes now than my daughter boy is she ticked at me (in a good way).
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    130 lb, which would be unprecedented for me. I feel like i went straight from being a little kid to a 250 lb woman overnight. Never saw it coming.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    400 deadlift, 300 squat. so close now.

122, and once I hit my weight loss goal, I think I'm going to get started on this type of weight goal!
  • bigdeeman
    bigdeeman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going for 180, I started at 405. It is really hard being older and a diabetic.
  • thoroneil
    thoroneil Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My Goal i nothing superficial.. But my goal weight is 200
  • lisalu2u
    lisalu2u Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. My goal is 165 but as long as I can start wearing my nice blouses again I'll be happy. I noticed by blouses weren't weren't fitting well about a month ago and then I got on the scale at 204 lbs. Wow that's my highest ever! So I am working with a book called "Why We Get Fat and What To Do About It" and the sugar-hater, Jorge Cruise. I am hoping for weekly lower numbers and maybe by age 50, in a few months, I wear by nice clothes again!