WOW!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I so agree with you in regards to Zumba...I actually have abs and not a gut and it started going away because of the Zumba classes!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL! You look awesome. Love Zumba
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great. I Love Zumba as well!! :-)
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing girl! Your legs are so nicely toned! Zumba Rocks!!
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think finding exercise you enjoy and that works for you is key. Looks like you have a lot of girlfriends in class... that helps keep you inspired and motivated. You look awesome!
  • HorseMamaof2
    Options
    You look so amazing and great job!! How anyone could put zumba down have never actually tried it!! I LOVE it and it's so rewarding!! Keep going and don't give up as you look great!!!

Keep the Zumba alive!!! Power to Zumba!!! :love:
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    I have only heard good things about Zumba. Everyone I know loves going. Congrats on the weight loss! You look fabulous!
  • megbh83
    megbh83 Posts: 9
    Options
    wow, that is a huge transformation!! Way to go! My husband and I started Zumba a few weeks ago, we try to do it 2-3 times a week, we have slacked this past week though, its sooo much fun!! We have NO rhythym either, but we just have fun with it and keep moving! We do the cardio dance party DVD and I burn around 700 cals in 50 min of dancing and its so much fun! Hoping for some results like yours!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    you look incredible I'm 188 days on the wii zumba 2 (and counting) not sure if I'm ready for the class with others at the moment.

don't want to be disillusioned asI think I'm awesome shaking my booty but probably look more like I'm going into a fit! :smile:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • kellyps999
    kellyps999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and very happy for you! I'm a Zumba-addict too - absolutely the funnest exercise I've ever done!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job :)
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! I love Zumba too! They even have Zumba for kids at my gym and my 7 year old daughter loves it!
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    WOW! You are looking good!!! I've been doing Zumba for about a month now and I also have some great instructors. I just love it. I'm very sore afterward but it is worth it and I know it is working for me. PLUS it is just so much fun!:happy:
  • analisa77
    analisa77 Posts: 10
    Options
    You look amazing and you are spot on about Zumba. It depends on how hard you work, and the instructors. One instructor at my gym teaches slower songs, and that that class is more for beginners or those with limitations. Another instructor works your butt off, and demands that you work hard in her class. I love it, and I have lost 35 pounds so far. So proud of you girl!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! How often do you Zumba? I try Zumba at least once a week, along with the other workouts I do. But I'm thinking maybe I should up it....I currently workout 5 days a week. Zumba once, Bootcamp once, Weightlifting (1-2x), and some other cardio exercise.
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love Zumba! It's an awesome workout, plus it's so much fun!!

Am I the only one that comes home from Zumba class and wants more?? LOL I'm always dancing around my kitchen
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    You look incredible! I love love love me some Zumba! I'm into regular, toning, and aqua 4-5 days a week and it's just amazing. Even if it didn't give me physical results, the mental aspect and endorphins are amazing!

My total loss is 42 pounds since I started Zumba in January. It's all about the work you put into it. You keep on kicking *kitten*, girl! You're so inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!