The Power of Zumba

Options

Replies

• MNPierce80
    MNPierce80 Posts: 21
    Options
    This is awesome. I love Zumba. I take classes and play at home on the kinect, but this has give me more motivation.
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats.
  • coke281
    coke281 Posts: 21
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!! good job!! :) i take zumba as well :) my hour class burn up to 1000 calories :)
  • snarkymom72
    snarkymom72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You should be very proud!
  • cathomer
    cathomer Posts: 88
    Options
    You look incredible, well done! I'd be way too self conscious to do zumba, I'm so uncoordinated! Going for running instead, and swimming eventually
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Zumba is soooo much fun!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I really think any fitness program can work as long as you move your body and eat right. Way to go!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow,you look awesome. Your beautiful smile says it all. You sold me on Zumba, looking through my dvd's or buying some in a few minutes! Congrats,hun.
  • msharve
    msharve Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Luv, Luv, Luv Zumba!!!!down 67 pounds doing my Zumba!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I agree with this SO HARD. Quite a few of my friends are a bit snotty about zumba - saying it's not high impact enough, some salsa-y rubbish.

I suggest they come and have a word! You look absolutely fantastic. I've lost over 80lb, largely through zumba, and had a shedload of fun along the way.

Well done you :)

xxx
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I love Zumba and go once a week. It's a great workout. Super high impact ( I burn about 1000 cals each class). Good job, so proud of you.
  • cherooroo
    cherooroo Posts: 4
    Options
    I do Zumba at home 3-5 days a week and can tell a difference in many ways. My stamina is increasing, my clothes are fitting differently, etc. I have not really shed pounds yet and I try not to get discouraged because I know I am building muscle which weighs more than fat. I am just soooooo tired of being overweight and need a little good sense sent my way. I am not very patient with myself. I often wonder looking at the zumba instructors on the dvd's if they look that way just by doing zumba or if they have to do a whole lot of other fitness training. While I know every person is different I was wondering how long it took you to achieve your awesome transformation? You look amazing! How often do you work out? Do you do other things to help you achieve your goals besides zumba? I am in some serious need of motivation!! Help!!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • LisaKaltz
    LisaKaltz Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, I am impressed. I am never sure how many calories that I burn because I can not find a watch that is easy to use that tells me how many calories that I burn. I do workout but feel defeated when the weight does not drop off quickly. I noticed that you joined in Jan. of 2011. How long did it take you to lose 140 pounds?
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's a great result. Keep it up. I love Zumba myself.
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    1. You look ridiculously amazing.
    2. I love Zumba!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • whit1108
    whit1108 Posts: 94
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!! I also swear by Zumba! I have went from 155 to 120 pounds by doing just zumba!! LOVE IT!!!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I could seriously be in tears right now. Thank you so much for posting your before and after pics. You are an inspiration!
    I tried Zumba at home and quit because it was "too hard". I will give it another shot. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    WoW congtrats...fantastic progress and fun.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!