The Power of Zumba

Options

Replies

• jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    LOVE ZUMBA! It really does burn some major calories!
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Well done :) love Zumba!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Zumba is addictive!
  • Courtney20123
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Zumba as well! You look fabulous! Congratulations on your success!!
  • StacyLynnBennett
    StacyLynnBennett Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba it is so much fun and you get an extremely great workout! You can burn so many calories in just a hour!
  • baylor110311
    baylor110311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you! I love Zumba as well. I'm down 92 lbs in 11 months doing Zumba 5x a week. I love it! So addicting!
  • ton24ya
    ton24ya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is great for all the Zumba Naysayers! You look amazing! Great motivation!
  • MichelleL2016
    MichelleL2016 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!!!! :)
  • vfrida
    vfrida Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow You look Great!!!! I stared Zumba and I love it .. I don't see results yet but I feel great too :) Thank you!!!!
  • mksitz
    mksitz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's really great!! It looks like you've had a lot of fun while doing it too, added bonus! I've never gotten into zumba classes for the fact that I don't think I could let loose enough to actually have fun with it and get a workout out of it. I have done videos at home before and I liked them! Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    wow! i already loved Zumba - but thanks for making me that much more enthusiastic about it!

Great job!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA. (haha inside joke to anyone who goes!) I tell members of my gym all the time to come give it a try. Also if you dont like the class you went to.. it could be the instructor, so try it more than once.
    Simple rule to follow: The fuller the class.. the better the instructor..

I am a front row girl.. and I tell newbies .. I have CRD. Caucasion Rhythm Disorder.. You dont have to get it right.. just keep moving.

:)

CRD...cracks me up...I have it too!!! OP...you look awesome!!!
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!
  • SCSleeve2012
    SCSleeve2012 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!! I love Zumba and I am not cordinated at all. I think it all depends on your instructor. Don't like one class try another. The main thing is to keep moving moving moving!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy mother of holiness, gijojo! YOU ROCK SOME SERIOUS SOCKS! go you!
  • MCLugo
    MCLugo Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your accomplishment! So inspiring!
  • sheshell43
    sheshell43 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I totally love Zumba too, I have never enjoyed exercising and now I can't seem to get enough!!! Well at least of Zumba, I go 4 days a weeks, actually I do find myself working out more at the gym now. I also have some awesome instructors and since I started 10 1/2 months ago, I've lost 64 lbs.
  • lbluejaye8
    Options
    I, too, have been doing Zumba with my 20-something year-old daughters, but the problem I face is that I'm 51, and I can't always keep up. Any advice?
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :wink: You look STUNNING DARLING!!! I play Zumba on the WII and I must say its more than just a game. I play to burn as many calories as I can. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!