*December Shredders*

Options

Replies

• shadechick
    shadechick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Did the Shred tonight as well as an hour on the Gazelle.

Demezat... Are we supposed to be posting here or on the other thread?
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    shredded last night, half assed though.. My knees hurt and my asthma is kicking my *kitten*! but I feel like as long as I'm still moving, I'm doing something good! Weighed in this morning at 231.8.. yay!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I feel horrible! I was not able to even get logged into MFP yesterday...had a computer meltdown....AND on top of that I didn't even get to shred...I had a project due for school and had to find a way to finish it and get it turned in yesterday since my CPU was down. OK so this didn't start out the way I had planned and I see that some others had issues yesterday too....SO since December has 31 days I suppose we will live! But no more freebie for any one us!! Lets get moving!!!!

Have a great day!!! now get to shredding!
  • demezat
    Options
    Did the Shred tonight as well as an hour on the Gazelle.

Demezat... Are we supposed to be posting here or on the other thread?

Here is fine....Good Job on the Shred and the Gazelle!! :)
  • demezat
    Options
    Okay...I did it last night at 11pm and just completed it again!!

Should I log in daily to this topic to let you guys know I have done it????

Day 1 - Dec. 1 : Complete 11pm
    Day 2 - Dec 2 : Complete 11:20am

Should we take our measurments ...I know there is a section on our personal info to keep track of those ....or should we just keep those to ourselves until we complete the 30 days???

Thats a good idea! Yes I would say just log it and we'll see how we did in 30 days
  • demezat
    Options
    shredded last night, half assed though.. My knees hurt and my asthma is kicking my *kitten*! but I feel like as long as I'm still moving, I'm doing something good! Weighed in this morning at 231.8.. yay!

Half assed is better than not at all...at least you attemped and getting on a routine of doing it is very important...so BRAVO to you! Keep it up!!
  • shadechick
    Options
    Today is my 4th day shredding, and I did an hour on the gazelle, and 20 minutes on exercise bike.
  • adthomas218
    adthomas218 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know it's late on Day 3 (11:36pm), but Day 3 is done.....looking forward to DAY 4 !!!!!

I feel soooooo MOTIVATED :]
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I keep posting on both threads because I don't want to get dropped from this challenge!

Here is my update!
    4 days done

Dec 1st - 30 day shred level 3
    Dec 2nd - 30 day shred level 1
    Dec 3rd - 30 day shred level 2 (this was AFTER doing Insanity Max interval Circuit!)
    Dec 4th - 30 day shred level 3

Level 3 is pretty challenging and I've been doing Insanity for a while now so I didn't think I'd have any trouble with it. I am roating between levels for Shred because I cannot stand doing the same workout everyday and I know I'd quit if I tried to .
  • shadechick
    Options
    Today was my 5th day shredding and I also did the gazelle for an hour.
  • shadechick
    Options
    Hey everyone, how are y'all doing with the shred? Hope everyone is keeping up with it.. I know you can!!!! Keep posting!

Well, today is my 6th day shredding and I did the gazelle for an hour.
  • shadechick
    Options
    Day 7 for me shredding + an hour on the gazelle.
  • shadechick
    Options
    Where's everyone at?? Y'all better be shredding! I about gave up shredding today though, but didn't. I only did 30 mins on the gazelle instead of my normal hour. It's 10:30 and I'm tired though. Oh well... my calories are still fine for the day even with cutting it in half.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    hey i was posting on the other thread and then everyone stopped posting on there too... I started the Shred on Dec 1st as well. My start weight was 141.6.. however I've gained since I started but its my muscles holding in water I guess. I've also been doing the EA Active game on the Wii and the Biggest Loser game on the Wii as well as running. So today is Day 8 Level 1 for me!!! Can't wait, I can definitely tell its getting easier
  • shadechick
    Options
    My friend was hosting a Biggest Loser Finale party, so I went there and only had time to just do the shred last night. I was really ready to quit too!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    I did day 8 on level 1 yesterday and will be doing day 9 as well as my wii games and a run this morning. I was actually.. can't believe I'm saying this... but a little bored yesterday. lol The workout went so fast and nothing felt overly difficult anymore, I'm definitely ready to move up to Level 2 on Friday!

I hope we get more shredders to keep posting
  • shadechick
    Options
    Well supermom, looks like it's just me and you left shredding!

Today was day 10 for me and I started level 2, and also did an hour on the gazelle. Level 2 is definitely a step up. I was bored with level 1 too, I guess that's why I wanted to quit. When I started level 1, my legs were killing me... level 2 my abs are really feeling it.

Good luck and I'm glad you're still with me!!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Yea I guess so, I've also been posting on the Jillian's 30 Day Shred thread and theres more people on there, I'll post a link for ya! Today is day 10 for me on Level 1. Going to do every move with Natalie and with perfect form. I can't wait to start Level 2 if its more of an ab workout, I LOVE working my abs! I wish I could get abs like Anita's lol Keep up the hard work, girl! I'm off for a run then the shred and then getting my first tattoo today! So Excited!!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Heres a link to the other thread! Hope to see you there!! =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68839-jillian-s-30-day-shred
  • inkprincess
    Options
    I've been posting in the other thread as well. Today was my 6th day on level 1. I started on Dec 4th (took 1 day off, had an outing with family then came home to no power!).

Starting weight was 173. Current weight is 172! yay!