Peanut butter and jelly lovers PBJxoxoxoxo

Options

Replies

• oldscratch57
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'M actually a crunchy convert. never thought i would switch from creamy. but i did. :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I love it! I'll have a sandwich for breakfast if I have to run somewhere early with no time to eat at home. Once in a while after a really good workout, too. I buy natural pb (Smucker's or Crazy Richard's) and I use regular jelly on whole wheat. I had one on one of those Arnold's bread thins, but it just wasn't the same. I need it on "real" bread!
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    No microwave at my office, 45 minutes from home, VERY tight budget . . . I eat PB&J for lunch A LOT. Fortunately, I'm not sick of it yet.

Here's what I use for a 263 calorie PB&J . . .
    Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful 100% Whole Grain bread - 2 slices, 90 calories
    Smart Balance Omega-3 All Natural Rich Roast Peanut Butter - 1.5 Tbsp, 143 calories
    Polaner All Fruit with Fiber in various flavors (currently seedless raspberry) - 1 Tbsp, 30 calories

33 Carbs (10 fiber), 13 Fat (mostly the healthy kind), 11 Protein

And it's tasty! :tongue:
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    <---- Check the shirt! Loves me some pb&j :bigsmile:

rad
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    I love peanut butter and Nutella on Whole wheat Bread... YUMMY!
  • Monny287
    Monny287 Posts: 109
    Options
    I just had a PB and J for lunch! I use homemade whole-wheat bread, but regular peanut butter and regular jelly. I'm struggling to eat enough calories to reach my BMR, so I can use all the extra help I can get! But I'm not a huge fan. I don't really use a serving size of peanut butter or a serving size of jelly--I use less. I tried to see what a 2 tbsp serving size of peanut butter was today and it was way too much for me!
  • jojosmojitos
    Options
    I love it too! I use Ezekial whole grain sprouted bread and 100% natural peanut butter (the kind that only has one ingredient, peanuts) and for jelly I use organic Apple butter, or smuckers Simply Fruit spread. I have found that this satiates my need for sweets and also is only 320 all natural calories. I have it just about every single day.
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Wegman's natural chunky peanut butter is so good!
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    UHHMM YES!!!!! And with not just Peanut butter but Almond Butter, too.

Peanut Butter & Banana
    Peanut Butter and Raisins
    Almond Butter APPLE sandwich (lose the bread!)
    Peanut Butter and Graham Cracker Sandwich!
    Peanut Butter and Jelly OATMEAL!!!!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'M actually a crunchy convert. never thought i would switch from creamy. but i did. :bigsmile:

Me too!!!
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....Peanut Butter and Jelly with iced cold milk!!
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    If I wouldn't die from malnutrition - I would live off nothing but PB&J. From kindergarten to the end of university, that's ALL I ate for lunch.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with pb & J! I couldn't live without it! I think it is ok in moderation. I try to stick with ONE piece of bread and I make my own jelly with agave or I use an organic low sugar jelly.
  • Aperene
    Aperene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PB on a granny smith apple for breakfast :)
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Stay away from reduced fat PB...more sugar and crap is added to it and its really not any healthier. Try a natural peanut butter (you know, one that just has "peanuts") and add honey or a fruit butter that usually has less sugar, naturally.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I had peanut butter and jelly on a high fiber English muffin every night (usually at midnight) of my year long MFP weight loss journey. And I lost over 40 pounds, achieved my goal weight, and was never hungry overnight.

Love it!
  • raiseyourgame
    Options
    I love PB&J's but I've decided to stay away from them because they give me cravings for other things!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    @Ilovecookies2 I don't like too much peanutbutter and too much jelly, it's just messy lol (it would probably help if I didn't eat like a pig, shoving it in my face in 3 bites haha). I use a tbsp of each on 50 cal bread (2 slice).
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Smuckers has some nice sugar free jams.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! Although, I try not to eat them as much. I'm trying to watch my sugar. Reese's PB spread is the ****!!!!