Hobbies; What are yours?

Options

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I love taking pictures. I have a really nice camera and I loooove getting the perfect picture, and being able to please someone by taking great pictures for them. :) And I love editing them. I've been using photoshop since about 12, and I love it.
  • wootsbr18
    wootsbr18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Swimming!!!!
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Photography.
    Aviation from the early birds to the fast jets of today.
    Terrorising American Airport security (or as we call it in Europe Plane Spotting :-) )
    Cooking, but not as much as I used too, to much accountability now and use of scales, oh for the days of I think that will work in there to how many calories will that add (taken all the fun out of it)

Andy
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I draw, work with clay, and I make plushies. I also love music and dancing. :)
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the lovely comments on my drawing :D
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Reading. I could read a good book all day. And I occasionally bake. :]
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Working.lol., Reading, and Cooking.
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Billiards
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I also like geocaching.

Googled it. Holy crap that looks like fun. I'm gonna try to get husband on board.

It's fun and gets you outside to new places. I suggest beginners just sign up for the free basic account and use one of the free Droid or iPhone apps (c:geo is the free version I used to use). The GPS on phones isn't the greatest, but you can use the satellite imaging to nail down ground zero. My handheld GPS died a long time ago and I haven't bothered to get a new one because the imaging on the maps is so good. If you do like it, the premium membership is only $30 a year, and it's much better for sorting by distance and creating lists.

ETA- If you do create an account, I'm katie_mae on there :)

We should start a geocaching group on MFP. I'm going to friend request you on gc.com, my name is OneidaNDN. :smile:
  • KraseyBeauty
    Options
    I'm a beauty and fitness blogger. Add me as a friend if you want to know my sites! :)
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When you're not focusing on health or busy working, what do you like to do?

I love books. Any kind of book. I'm a book *kitten*.
    I also like geocaching, something that makes most people say "WTF is that?"
    After geocaching, I grab another book.
    Cooking, via a grill or smoker makes me very happy. Especially when I have to buy a book on different techniques.

That's all I've got. What's your happy thing?

Holy Hell!!!! I thought my fiance and I were the only ones that enjoyed geocaching. We actually just started, unfortunately haven't found any yet. Can't find a good app for it. Any suggestions?

I have a handheld GPS that I use but I also have the GEOCACHING App from Groundspeak on my iphone & it works great!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    - Hair. Looking after it, loving it, experiementing with it, researching about it, looking at it. I'm a member of the LHC and it's one of the best forums ever ^_^
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Fishing-but not the boring sit in one spot kind
    Camping
    Music
    Autox/Solo 2
    Soon to be M/C
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Zumba
    Golf
    Playing with my 3 Yorkies!!
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Photography Nikon D300 here ready to upgrade, riding ATV's or motorcycle, camping, and wood working once I get my shop back.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Never heard of geocaching but with so many of yall talking about it I googled it.

Whaaat? Is this like high tech hide and seek? Sounds awesome, leaving work now but going to be spending tonight reading up on this.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    In no particular order.

Amigurumi, baking, gaming, Tumblr. ;P
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    I do rowing, running, cycling and battle Terius on facebook :L but like photography too and get paid sometimes :) and baking!!
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hunting, fishing, shooting, guns, knives, four wheeler riding, riding my cruiser up and down the road, 4x4 TRUCKS, riding my horse, grilling, cooking, video games, SEC footbal (Roll Tide!!!), anything military, camping, hiking, and these are just for starters ;)
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Bagpiping. I saw that some others here also like geocaching. I've enjoyed doing that and also have a few caches I've placed.