3rd time around!!

Options
Hey guys! I was originally on here back in Oct 2010, well I did good for awhile, then I became less active and then completely disappeared..I felt I was ready to come back a couple months ago, but didn't even try to get back into routine, so here I am again, 3rd time and ready to do this! I am looking for some motivation from people who are willing to also take my words of encouragement:) I know summer may ne half over, and the holidays are coming quick, something to aim for, although mine is after the new year, when my husband comes back home:) let's do this!

Replies

• LauraAshley89
    LauraAshley89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Lol, I don't think I'm that scary...I am excellent motivation:p!!
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the second time, very motivated, but might need someone to help me stay motivated when it gets tougher. And I like to do what I can to encourage others.. so please feel free to add me :)
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here for the second time around. May main aim is the end of the summer as well, I'll add you
  • armyvettech
    Options
    I've only been here 8 days but I'm still looking for positive people (mainly women) to help keep me motivated and help me know that I'm not alone with this life change and brutal exercise routine I decided to do (insanity). Feel free to add me and I will do my best to share nothing but positive feedback. :)
  • bernhart1984
    Options
    I am not sure which time I am on.., but this time is different. Using this website along with Chris Powell's (Extreme Weight Loss Makeover Trainer) book the 7 Day Carb Cycle. I am always looking for more friends to help keep me motivated (mainly women as well). :)
  • princessbowie89
    Options
    I just joined on monday. i am trying to get in my best shape for my wedding in October-only 3 months away! i need to lose about 10lbs. Lets keep each other accountable!!! And motivated!!! :)
  • LauraAshley89
    LauraAshley89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm so excited to begin this journey with all of u!! There will ne tough times, but with eachother we can get past them:)