Options
    Pomegranate Chobani! YUM
  • bobcooks920
    Options
    I'm partial to the Chobani Peach...
  • perezke91
    perezke91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Olympus and Fage Strawberry! add 1/8 to a 1/4 of a cup of granola and its even more delicious!
  • melaniedaig
    Options
    The only Greek yogurt that I'll eat is low in sugar, but still taste good; and that ZOI vanilla
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I tried Chobani and didn't like it. This morning I tried the Fage 2% w/ Honey and it was so delicious!!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Fage Peach.... OMG :love:
  • Kona2014
    Kona2014 Posts: 38
    Options
    Fage 0% with honey - divine! A staple in my diet :smile:
  • pancakemix16
    pancakemix16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Voskos Greek yogurt w/ honey is THEE best ever. It even has granola with almonds on the side that you can add as little or as much as you want. Its a must try.
  • pfwright1
    pfwright1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I put a packet of spelnda in my greek yogart and in it and it really make it good!!!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    When I first started MFP I was having trouble getting enough protein. Everyone kept telling me about Greek yogurt. I tried the stuff and hate it. It is sour and tastes like sour cream. Is there a variety that doesnt taste so sour?

Hehe, maybe thats why I love Greek Yogurt because I love sour cream (especially on pickles LOL)! :)

I'm a Chobani fan :) I get a big tub of the Vanilla or plain and add my own ingredients! Their Champions Choclate Chunk is a great dessert!! :)
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i'm an oikos girl. the cherry is at the top of my list. or plain with fresh fruit.
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love it - I make some every week, from a gallon of whole organic milk - get about a 2 quarts of yogurt. If I have to buy it I like Oikos (sp?) the best. I also love cooking with it, or making a fruit smoothie with it.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    LOVE Oikos Key Lime....Love for breakfast, snack, and good enough to be considered a dessert!!! Also love the vanilla one sprinkled with almonds!!! Did not care for the strawberry or honey ones.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    339858-1.jpg
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Chobani Pineapple. I might try plain Fage and add my own pineapple though. For some reason honey flavored yogurts make me feel like I'm going to hurl.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Creamery, a fairly new one made in Vermont--great protein and really good taste, a little sweeter than I might like, but the maple is great--so are th rest of them.
  • Robinsond61
    Options
    I eat Chobani, I'm not a fan of the plain stuff, so I usually go for the fruit ones.
  • cdelekta75
    cdelekta75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani and Fage, honey especially. Never ever thought that I would like it, but it is now a daily staple. :smile:
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Greek Gods traditional plain (full fat). Taste and texture is just like the yogurt I ate in Greece (with honey and walnuts) for breakfast every day. The last few days this has been my snack:

1/4 c. diced mango
    1/4.c. fresh blueberries
    1/4 c. fresh raspberries
    topped with 1/4 c. GG plain yogurt.

I put it in a 1 cup plastic Ball container and it looks like a parfait. Pretty and yummy and 130 calories...can't beat that!