Replies

• mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    I have 5...(2,4,8,11 &13)! Thant's all for us! :heart:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I was the only child, and always envisioned having a larger family. I wanted 4, and 4 we have. 2 girls (11 and 6) and 2 boys (9 and 4). We aren't having any more and feel very blessed.
  • megancolette
    Options
    Eventually I'd like to have 2 or 3 girls and 1 boy.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I wanted none and have 2. They are grown up and out on their own. It's great to be in our early 40's with an empty nest...except for the dogs and cats...
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have four children together. Wonderful! Our oldest is 14 and our youngest is 3 so it's awesome with the age difference between the oldest and youngest because you also get a free babysitter. LOL

Our oldest is a boy, 14. Then three daughters ages 12, 9, and 3.
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    None! :P
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just the two I already have, TYVM.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    I have one amazing little boy, and i am so thankful for him. MY boyfriend has 2 girls so I get the best of both worlds. I would love to have one more but only with the right person at the right time. I say for now I am so blessed and love this bunch i have now. :love:
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    0-2 lol
    If I have no kids, I am fine with that. But if I find the right guy & we decide to have kids, then 2.
  • Manjobug
    Manjobug Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a boy and a girl one day. :)
  • Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to have 3 children. Two boys, one girl :)
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I want 7. 4 natural (1 set of twins) and 3 adopted! haha
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I want two, but after trying to conceive for the last two years I would be happy to just get one! Ideally would like to have twins and be done with it.
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have 3- all boys, a 7 year old and 11 month old twins.

We only wanted 3 children so despite the twins being tough glad I got 2 at once and there is no. Mind is made up we are complete. x
  • Monny287
    Monny287 Posts: 109
    Options
    I'd like at least 4, and hopefully a couple of boys first! I have three sisters and only one brother. I want a change of pace.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I always wanted 3....but hubby wanted to stop after 2. We have 2 sweet girls!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Childfree! Unless you count my two derpy dogs and stupid cat. I love those guys.

There are too many people on this planet and I never ever want "mommy brain." I know very few who have it, and NO THANK YOU.

Plus, I teach. I am NOT coming home to more kids!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    via natural birth on purpose? none
    via natural birth by accident? a little boy
    via any other means? (adoptions/steps/etc) open to discussion if I dont have to do it alone and dont have to stop being awesome.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with my first now. I would like to have 1-2 but no more than that. I'm okay with just one healthy child. :smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'LL TAKE THREE, OVER EASY, WITH BACON AND A SIDE OF BUTTERED TOAST

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA