I have one and I would like one more
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Does anyone want two free kids?
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Our first baby is due in November, and for the time being we're happy just to be blessed with this little one....

I'd love another if we can though!

I am very concerned about the OP though...... I am not sure MFP or motherhood is what she needs?????
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Always envisioned myself with 3 boys.. we will see what happens!!
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i want zero, zero, and ZERO. i am "childfree by choice" for many ethical and practical reasons. and i LOVE being child free
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    We have one of each; boy of 3 and girl of 2. They are both October babies.

I had fertility treatment to conceive our son, our daughter was a huge shock as they are so close in age. 1year and 2 weeks to be exact.

Our son is the image/temperment of my husband, our daughter is the image/temperment of me (feisty, angry, slams doors, great fun though!). One of each in every sense. They are a joy to be around (most of the time!)

And we are done!!!!!!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have two sons. That's all I'm ever going to have!
  • palfijozsa
    Options
    I would like to have three, but my husband only wants two. I told him that if he gives me one of each, I will leave him be! :smooched:
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Most people think im crazy, but for me I want twins.

a boy and a girl and then i would probably want another boy :smile:

They aren't an accessory or novelty item :grumble:

Twins have a much higher risk to mom AND babies. Whatever negative things that can happen during pregnancy are risk x 2 with twins. The chances that they will be premature or developmentally delayed are higher.

First off I am very aware that babies are not an accessory and am very disappointed that someone would assume that I would only want twins for that purpose. I love children and have always wanted lots of them. Second, I am very aware of all the risk that comes along with it and have done plenty of research on having twins.

And why you would get on a simple playful thread and criticize my choice to say that I would like to have twins one day once I am married is simplely the craziest thing I have ever heard.

You really should not judge someones intentions if you dont even know them:smile:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    0! I wanna live my life for me not for kids :P
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    One now (girl) and want one more. Doesn't matter about gender to me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My one little guy is enough for me!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 but definitely want at least one girl - I'm very girly! I've told future hubby I won't stop until I get a girl but I really hope I don't end up with 8 boys and still trying for a girl!

My family has three girls then a boy, his family has three boys then three girls. So maybe after three of the same sex, the fourth would be the opposite.

How do you think it would affect your sons knowing you kept trying to have a girl?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I want 2. I have one boy, so now I want my girl. I used to think I wanted 3 or 4 kids but then after actually becoming a mother, I think 2 will be just fine, LOL.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 but definitely want at least one girl - I'm very girly! I've told future hubby I won't stop until I get a girl but I really hope I don't end up with 8 boys and still trying for a girl!

My family has three girls then a boy, his family has three boys then three girls. So maybe after three of the same sex, the fourth would be the opposite.

How do you think it would affect your sons knowing you kept trying to have a girl?

I always thought I wanted a girl.. I've always been a bit girly, myself.. but I couldn't imagine not having my little boy. I had no idea how much I'd enjoy cars, trucks, snakes, lizards, bugs, etc. There is nothing else in the world like being a mom to a little boy :happy:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I have 0.

Still undetermined how many I want. Depends on many factors beyond my control at this time.
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have two kids that are seven years apart which I find fantastic. I'd like more as I grew up with three other siblings and I loved it then as much as I love having all three of my siblings today. So, I guess I'd say I'd like two more if it works out that way but for now I'm enjoying the two I have as much as possible.

Parenting is not for the faint of heart, nor is it for everyone and I have days where I think "What if?" But, at the end of the day when I kiss them both good night I'm reminded why I gave birth to them both.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I would like to have 2 or 3.... gonna probably start working on that sometime next year :D
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i already have two boys, so im good :)