Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be huge and I have a small frame so I had a reduction and lift a few years ago. Now, I've lost 41lbs and they are smaller but still probably a small C. I'm VERY happy with them!
    I hated having big breats and all the pain, the men who would stare at my chest instead of my face when I was talking to them, unwanted attention, sweating, clothing issues, etc. blah blah.
    Due to the physical pain I had, my ins. paid for it. Thank God! The surgery was long (9hrs) but worth every tiny stitch. 500 or so. The pain was very minimal and the only thing that bothered me was that I had to sleep on my back for about 4 weeks. I'd do it over in a heartbeat. Minimal scarring and No regrets!
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was a 34C from high school through early adulthood. Going back to that would be a dream!
  • beingmotivated
    Options
    I've always had larger breasts as a teen and I have bigger ones than my mum whose had 2 kids and I'm only 19! I'm currently a 16DD Aus size (38DD US size) and really hope that they are smaller after I've lost all this weight :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Heck Yes! I have lost 37 pounds and none of it from the breast! I am having a reduction in August when I am at my goal weight...and I cannot wait as i have been like this since i was 16 :)
    Congrats! You won't regret it at all. I had it done with absoluttely no regrets and if you have any questions, send me a message. I'd be happy to help!
  • hopeski32
    hopeski32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I DREAM of one day having a toned body and smaller breasts! I've got you beat! I'm a 36G!!! Yes, a G!!! Most of my friends didn't even know that bra sizes went that far! I'd love to be a D-cup again, but first I have to lose my "pooch". "The girls" hide my belly fat.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If I could control how much smaller, I would be so happy! I'm happy to say good-bye to these DD's but...worry about just how low they will go...
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    The smaller my boobs, the fast I can run. Eff yea.

ETA: went from a 38J to a 34D-34DD, according to Vicky S.
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    I would love to go from a DD to a nice full C. Just firmer and lifted up you know?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    me me me!!!, I would be happy with a small (or even full) C.. I have always had big boobs, and i dont even know where they came from! LOL
  • diva_b83
    diva_b83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GOT A REDUCTION BACK IN 2005. WENT FROM A 48F TO A 42D, NOW I'M A 44DD. THEY ONLY STAY AWAY FOR A WHILE! LOL
  • nicky1388
    nicky1388 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love it if I lost some breast. I have a DD and I hate it. I've hated them since I was 15. They came in fast and I really hope some of my weight comes of in them. A nice C would be nice.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    After living with F cups for 18 years, I hope mine get smaller....a lot smaller!
  • razors_girl23
    razors_girl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to go get re-sized, but I reckon I've lost a cup size or two. I am happy with that. It will make running a lot easier anyway.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Definitely! My B's became C's and then my C's became D's, and I just want my B's back!
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yep I did and I got them...went from 42DDD to 34DD and let me tell you. A 34DD is no where near that DDD size! They look more like C's but that's probably because my max weight was so high I have some skin issues :(
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Heh, the problem is, we're upset because "smaller breasts" doesn't mean getting down to a D or C for us... I went from a C to a small B. Not so happy.

^This! Thank you! I had just gotten to a B cup at my top weight (and 32% body fat btw) when I started this journey. Now I have a few 32A bras that are too small. :sad: So no, I'm not happy shopping in the little girls department.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. When I was in tenth grade, I more or less exploded from a C cup to an E cup, and then they continued developing until I was a 34/36 (depending on the brand) H. An H. An H is hard enough to find, much less in a 34/36 band size. I'm now a 34F/G. While that's a little easier, it's still extremely difficult. Wanting smaller breasts is actually in part why I'm losing weight. I'd like to be able to buy bras that aren't $70 a pop. I'm a college student with loans. I don't have that kind of money >.<
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Would like to go back to a C or a full B. It's so hard to find DECENT bras that fit CORRECTLY in bigger sizes.
    For example... like 34D... not an easy size to find in the type of bra that I wear... places like Target and Walfart don't carry that size that I've seen, you'd be lucky to find a 36D... besides, all the really CUTE bras are C's or smaller. :explode:
  • lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Currently a DDD. Would love a full C to small D.

I do, however, dread the idea that when I get to goal the girls might just be deflated and unshapely, sagging like sad balloons :embarassed:

If that is what happens you can bet that I will want to get them "fixed"...
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    God, yes! I don't even have a big cup size as it is, I'm a B/small C, but I used to have only enough breasts that you can't say I'm completely flat, and now I have... these, and I don't know what to do with them! I'm naturally small-built so big breasts just look awkward on me.