Desperate Women

Options
1235»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    He needs to BLOCK her.
    She is trouble. Here is why we men can't be "just friends" with a lady we know will do us any time we snap our fingers.
    We are weak. We have weak moments.
    I know ladies - married ladies who desire me, because people talk, and it gets back.
    One lady - married with kids - was always calling, asking me to come over and help out with this and that...moving heavy things, riding with her to the nursery to load up some bushes,,,ect...lol
    And she was talking to a gf who talked to another who talked to her husband who talked to me.
    "Bobby, she's after you bro! She's obsessed with you"
    Anyway, come to find out, her husband stopped relations with her, and she's not bad looking...TROUBLE!
    From then on I always took either my wife with me of a kid, and guess what?
    The calls stopped.
    You husband need to take control. I had to do just that.
    What if I am in a weak moment and give in?
    BOOM!
    I am now a cheater!:noway:
    Some desperate women will wait around and around for that weak moment.
    Again, take control!
    Good Luck :flowerforyou:

Best response yet! Good for you for recognizing the possible temptation and taking action against it. :flowerforyou:
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You have his Facebook password? Why?

that's the only thing about all that rant that jumped out at me. i never understand that bs.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    here here, chucch

Because he is my HUSBAND, not live in lover, not friend with benefits, not a boyfriend A HUSBAND...... and he gave it to me, I have all his passwords and he has mine.... why is that weird to you all?

I agree. I don't know why that's weird at all. I'm not married but my son lives with me and he has access to all of my passwords. I have so many and tend to forget sometimes and he'll remember. Plus, I'll give him my bank card to withdraw money from the ATM so he has my PIN also.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Since you threw it out there, I'll chip in my .02.

.01: If your husband was a man who respected you as his wife and respected your marriage; he would have already said something to her or deleted her. He obvioulsy reads her messages even if he claims to not reply to them.

.02: Your husband should be more worried about you than her because you sound absolutely bat $#!t insane.

Trust me... I can be bat **** crazy and so can my husband... that is definitely an understanding between the both of us. Nothing is wrong with my marriage. I never said I was upset with him....he is just passive aggressive that is all...
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    here here, chucch

Because he is my HUSBAND, not live in lover, not friend with benefits, not a boyfriend A HUSBAND...... and he gave it to me, I have all his passwords and he has mine.... why is that weird to you all?

I agree. I don't know why that's weird at all. I'm not married but my son lives with me and he has access to all of my passwords. I have so many and tend to forget sometimes and he'll remember. Plus, I'll give him my bank card to withdraw money from the ATM so he has my PIN also.

Yes, same here.. I handle all the money everything. He doesn't want to deal with it. We have had each other's passwords since we started dating. Never thought anything about it... I didn't know I was weird for having them. He is the type of person that would lose his head if it wasn't attached to him... I don't have a problem with him having mine either.... I don't know why people are so upset about that... It is my relationship after all.... it's not even about trust because I don't go in his inbox. He shows me **** sometimes... I happened to be sitting on the couch last night and this chick sent a message and he showed me...
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    Wow, we got a lot of unqualified shrinks on here... pffffffft!!!!!!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    This is like school, all over again.

Fun times.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options

Fun times.

Yeah pretty clickish.. but in school I beat most people's *kitten* that got mouthy with me.. too bad there is the internet now.. .LMAO
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Fun times.

Yeah pretty clickish.. but in school I beat most people's *kitten* that got mouthy with me.. too bad there is the internet now.. .LMAO

Nice.

Classy, as aforementioned.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options

Fun times.

Nice.

Classy, as aforementioned.

And as I mentioned before.. I don't give a f***, you are my son's age get off my topic kid!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    I agree with you. I don't think there is anything wrong with having your spouses passwords. It would be different if you were looking at his accounts every day without him knowing tracking down his every last move. But since he knows you have it and he's fine with it there's nothing wrong with you having it in my opinion. If you guys have nothing to hide, then why not? But I was wondering how she has a photo of your 10 month year old son if she hasn't seen your hubby in 6 years? I was thinking she took the photo, but did she take it off your husbands profile and post it? Who does that anyways? That's just creepy to me. If your husband isn't doing anything about this then he probably likes it. I would do something though. If it was me in your position. That's just ridiculous. Nobody is messing with my man like that, and if we had a child i'd f**k a b**ch up.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    I agree with you. I don't think there is anything wrong with having your spouses passwords. It would be different if you were looking at his accounts every day without him knowing tracking down his every last move. But since he knows you have it and he's fine with it there's nothing wrong with you having it in my opinion. If you guys have nothing to hide, then why not? But I was wondering how she has a photo of your 10 month year old son if she hasn't seen your hubby in 6 years? I was thinking she took the photo, but did she take it off your husbands profile and post it? Who does that anyways? That's just creepy to me. If your husband isn't doing anything about this then he probably likes it. I would do something though. If it was me in your position. That's just ridiculous. Nobody is messing with my man like that, and if we had a child i'd f**k a b**ch up.

She took it from his Facebook page... she shared it onto her page. Then typed in the comments "I Miss You"... That is why I flipped out. It was a picture of him with his shirt off holding my son. ***** ain't slick. but it's all been resolved. She deleted herself. She replied back to me trying to play stupid with the we are just friends bull****. I told her that my husband told me that you all used to have sex and etc. etc. so you are not "just friends" I also told her that he will not come back to Brazil without me so she needs to get lost. She told her boyfriend/husband about this. I guess he flipped out on her and she deleted herself. She is obviously a dumb *kitten*.... but she is now gone problem solved! I guess it scared the **** out of her when I let her know that my husband told me everything. That innocent role was destroyed at that moment... ha ha ha. She can pine for him all she wants but she will not get anywhere with it.. she is too far away and he doesn't give a ****...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    your husband likes the attention he gets from her and is actively or passively encouraging it. thats why she keeps posting.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    your husband likes the attention he gets from her and is actively or passively encouraging it. thats why she keeps posting.

He add's any and everyone. He love attention. That is a fact. The girl has been on there for years. I knew this and didn't care. He has ex's on his Facebook and all that. So do I. I just don't like how she disrespected me and posted that pic on her page.. That was when I had to take action. He doesn't even care about Facebook and all that crap and he just said for me to deal with it if it bothered me so I did. He is passive aggressive with everything.. it's annoying at times. He never wants to be the guy that no one likes you know "the bad guy"... I am the one that has to take care of **** and be "The *****".....get me?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    he told you to take care of it? you have his password? block her. how is this even a problem?
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    he told you to take care of it? you have his password? block her. how is this even a problem?

Oh but wouldn't it be stalking if I log onto his account and delete his friend.... *rolls eyes*

She is gone.. this topic is old and has been done.. someone got the late memo and bumped it...