I found an easier way to lose weight

Options
12346»

Replies

• dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this clean eating. I've had a hard time losing. And I work out. There are so many programs out there. I'll try this one, it just may be the one for me!
  • steinmak1
    steinmak1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Small amounts of fruits are healthy, and grains USED to not be bad. Now, they are sprayed with things like Roundup and fertilizers and herbicides and pesticides and have genetic changes. It is your choice whether or not you want to take me seriously. Just read the book "Wheat Belly" by Dr. William Davis, MD. Or look at wheatbellyblog.com for success stories. It is no joke. Carbohydrate raises blood pressure and stimulates insulin production, in addition to allowing many other health problems to occur. Government agencies like the FDA want to encourage eating large amounts of carbs and "healthy" whole grains....but all they want to do is keep the population stupid. Read the book and learn the truth about the crap our country eats.
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!