• nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    none
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    at this point and probably forever...0

if I get married and can afford to provide well for kids and a surrogate I might want 2 or so, maybe twins but that is not really a life goal or anything. And I never want a human to come out of my body lol so yeah.
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have two stinky teenaged boys I'd be willing to give to anyone who isn't sure if they want kids. (Fer real I luv em, but some days I don't like em so much)

:-D
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want 2 children... I am hoping for twins... runs on both sides of the family!!! so fingers crossed!!!
  • Pacificplayland
    Options
    We just have our son, it would have been nice to try for another, but my health issues would make it dangerous for both me and the baby if we were to try again... All well, I find delight in other peoples babies and I'm pretty much bulletproof now to those scornful women who preach to me about how wrong it is to raise a single child... Lol, there are more out there than you may think.
  • 4girlsmum
    4girlsmum Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 4 girls. 7 yr old, 4 yr old twins & a 18 month old. No more for me. Hubby has had the snip. One of my twins is also a heart baby too. I have really really difficult pregnancies too.
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It honestly doesn't matter how many you want. There's no point in even dreaming about it because it's out of your hands. God may decide for you that he's going to give all the babies you hoped you'd have to some 16 year old who is going to abandon them in a dumpster, thus making that dream you had shattered and pointless.
  • big_drake
    big_drake Posts: 78
    Options
    Zero. But if I do end up having one I'd rather it be a boy and not a pain in the butt like I was.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    none....
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    None, please.
  • Misbehavin_Red
    Options
    How many do I want - 0, how many do I have - 2. Just kidding, I love my girls, but am not having any more!

want 0, but oh wait, already have 2 boys (almost 20 and 8)! I love them, but sometimes I'd like to give them away!
  • Misbehavin_Red
    Options
    I have two stinky teenaged boys I'd be willing to give to anyone who isn't sure if they want kids. (Fer real I luv em, but some days I don't like em so much)

:-D

I am SO with ya there!
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It honestly doesn't matter how many you want. There's no point in even dreaming about it because it's out of your hands. God may decide for you that he's going to give all the babies you hoped you'd have to some 16 year old who is going to abandon them in a dumpster, thus making that dream you had shattered and pointless.
    So, by this logic you should never hope or dream or attempt to acheive anything? We should all just slog along in our meaningless existences waiting to die? Not going to get into a God debate here, but I think the God you know is not the same as the one I know.
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I wanted three but we are blessed with a 3 y/o daughter and 1 y/o son. Husband doesn't even want to THINK about a thrid child. But I am happy with the two wonderful kids we have!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

Huh?
  • ginique
    ginique Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The Mr. and I are delightfully childfree and have ensured we will stay that way thanks to a handy thing called a vasectomy. lol I enjoy children, but have no desire to have any of my own. My little nieces and nephews allow me to get my kid fix while having the luxury of giving them back to their parents when they start acting up. ;)
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options

lolwut.jpg
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I want one less than I have. Any takers?
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    zero!

You aren't alone!
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 6, 2 girls and 4 boys, aged 13, 11, 10, 8, 5 and 2. TBH we wanted 4, and should have been more careful, but it's hard to imagine life without the other 2!