ALCOHOL! The low-cal drinks???

Options
13»

Replies

• GaryRussell123456
    GaryRussell123456 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Alcohol has zero calories. I prefer to live in denial.
  • KimbaJL
    KimbaJL Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I personally LOVE citrus vodka with Crystal Lite pink lemonade...its SO yummy! :tongue:
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've said this many times on here....in these types of threads.

IF you are drinking the low cal beers :: I did a little personal research, specifically on the bud 55 and miller light comparison. In alcohol content vs calories::

Bud 55 has less alcohol content along with the less calories. SO.....

You end up drinking more of them to get the same drunken effects as the Miller Lite, but you get around the same amount of calories (maybe less) in the Miller Lite by drinking fewer of those, and in turn less liquid in your stomach.
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This site has everything you need :)
    http://getdrunknotfat.com/

If you mix, do it with a coke 0 product, or other zero calorie mixer.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Skinny Girl Vodka. I just discovered it and wonder where it's been all my life. I got the tangerine flavored kind and had it with peach coolaid. YUM.
  • nc90
    nc90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    http://lifehacker.com/5925820/the-nine-healthiest-alcoholic-drinks?tag=health

This was an article posted on Lifehacker health. It gives the healthiest alcoholic drinks based on not only calories, but other benefits you can get from certain drinks (i.e. antioxidants from wine, vitamin A from the tomato juice in a bloody mary, etc.).
  • Tara1B
    Tara1B Posts: 78
    Options
    Gin + Slimline Tonic
    Vodka + Lime + Soda

Both around 60-70 cals.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    is it just me or is anyone else wanting a drink right now? It's 9:30 am here! :drinker:
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Alcohol has zero calories. I prefer to live in denial.

Do you have a spare room to rent? :)
  • jheffe
    jheffe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    any flavored vodka with flavored club soda or selzer..sometimes I put a splash of orange juice or cranberry juice for more flavor
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    is it just me or is anyone else wanting a drink right now? It's 9:30 am here! :drinker:

11:38pm here, I am deep deep into my nightly Shirazathon.

Calories schmalories ;)
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options

It's 5PM a sveldt 8 time zones from you! That's practically 10 minutes!
  • meat03man
    meat03man Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe on here for low cal Margarita's that are actually really good. Thanks to finallychelle for this recipe as it's really good.

Into a 12oz glass add 1oz of tequila (or to taste), one packet of Crystal Light Lemonade powder, 2 tablespoons of ReaLime (or similar), some ice cubes and 8oz of Diet 7UP (or Diet Sprite).

Mix thoroughly, garnish with a slice of lime-- and drink!

You can optionally add a splash of Triple Sec and/or Grand Marnier.

Most tequilas have around 69 calories/oz, the Crystal Light has 5 calories— and everything else has 0 calories.

So our 12oz margaritas have only 74 calories in them
  • hennepin1
    hennepin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vodka, coconut water, and lemon. I especially like to drink this in the summer because the coconut water is full of potassium and has no fat and low carbs. Very refreshing!
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Cheers to that :)