What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Ha, not much. I'm a makeup artist so most of the pictures of myself are actually to show my skillz. :P
    I snapped this one the other day before leaving to go to work in my car.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I took that picture when I was seperated from my husband and waiting for my boyfriend to come over. (Yep, I'm bad. lol) That was like over 2 years ago..
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My dog Boomer begging for puppy crack or better known as Milke Bones. Reminds me this is what I must look like at the candy store check out. LOL
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    One of my engagement photos with my fiancee...my sister and brother-in-law did the photos :)
  • reallyally1
    Options
    I took it the day after I got back from a week-long vacation in Italy - I somehow miraculously lost 4 lbs while I was there!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    it is my new mantra to keep me going as I work my way down the ladder of my weigh loss. since I am doing strength training strong is the new skinny fits very well.

I am ordering a shirt off Etsy with this sang on it. I LOVE it.
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of my running shoes and my Bible - because there is no reason better to get into shape than to honor God! :)

God Bless!

-Amber

www.GoodPersonTest.com
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I was laying on the couch when my boyfriend snapped a picture of me... This was the first picture that I ever liked of my backside so I posted it, lol!
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm shy
  • ThenewMrsGill
    ThenewMrsGill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dont think i really need to explain mine. Me and my new husband tied the knot a week and a half ago xxx
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I change my profile photo fairly often. This one is from a hike my husband and I did last weekend. We were just goofing off - I was leaping and doing various yoga poses on the cliffside. I liked this one my husband shot of me mid-jump. Not really a story, I guess...
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I had just finished getting ready to go to the movies with a friend, and I was lookin' GOOOOD, so I snapped a photo. :happy:
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Where I ride there are always a bunch of amature photographers snapping photos from the shore. They post them up on fb and I just grabbed this one for my avi.

I don't like having close up photos of me on the internet that people can identify me by so I use action shots for avi's etc.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I was on an awesome hike on the Montana - Idaho border. Beautiful country!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Got this shirt the night before I did a 5k mud run. It was out of town and I forgot to take a hair tie and a sweat shirt so we went to walmart. I found this shirt and HAD to wear it for the race :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Let's see my picture was taken yesterday in the changing room at the gym before I went and worked out. Now that I am loosing weight I just kinda like taking pictures of myself more. lol before I was always camera shy
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Back then I was meeting some serious WL goals, fit as hell and my new cherry red 'do' looked smashing!!! Now it's inspiration to get it all back after being 'out' on a major injury.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hubby took it on 4th of July at Summerfest (Milwaukee). I was feeling saucy and photogenic :blushing:
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    At transition in the Snowdonia triathlon
  • CameoDouglas
    CameoDouglas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I hate my smile but I thought it looked really pretty here. I never got braces and everyone tells me I have perfectly straight teeth but I still dont like their color .