What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Playing trampoline dodgeball
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    7 weeks difference in my pic. Not done yet with my 12 week program. Then I finish off my cut with Dorian Yates Blood & Guts before my 6 month bulk starts.
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That sounds like so much fun!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    This was taken yesterday when I learned how to tie a bow tie!!! Yay youtube!!!!!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options

Oh MY GAWD!!!! I wanna play!!
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    Taken in Victoria, BC on the way to Butchart Gardens on Mother's day this year.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My profile picture now is when I did my FREE photoshoot for my photographer friend :)
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    4months of IF and heavy lifting
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    On March 14th, 2011, the best thing that ever happened to me, happened to me.

<--- that's what he looks like now.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    <
    lounging in my Happy Place
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just took this picture today, 14/6/2012 . The framed print of Eric Enstrom's 'Grace', behind me used to be my mother's.

I was thinking of my mother today. My mother died in 2009. When I looked at the photo the painting seems to be lit up.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was at a club...taking pictures with my girlfriendsss...just cropped them out though hahaha
  • danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my son and I were getting ready for church and being silly.... so we struck a vogue pose! lol.. : )
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My little brother graduated high school and it was a really good picture of me, and I looked thin, probably because he's like 6'2 and a football player.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken at my friend's salon a couple of hours before I got on stage to sing. Used to be in a band.
  • SammySays
    SammySays Posts: 19
    Options
    I just got a new swimsuit, & I was at the lakes with my sister! Thew angle & the swimsuit are very flattering, so it makes me feel better than the other pic I have on here! :)
  • NordenJenn
    NordenJenn Posts: 82
    Options
    one of my friends got a new camera and wanted to go out and do a photoshoot - so there I am!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    A couples' picture from one of our cruise vacation. Can't recall which ship. Lost count. Hubby is an avid cruiser & we aren't retired yet,
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I bought this dress Christmas 2011 to wear New Years Eve 2012...I tried on a size large...it was extremely tight...so I bought a medium. Have had it hung on the outside of my closet since then. One day last week I decided to try it on...didn't really think I had a chance of even getting it on. I got it on...it's tight but with spanx I could wear it out now...by New Years Eve it may even be too big. I was so excited I had my daughter take a pic. Hair not done...no makeup...no heels...no jewelry...AND I felt sexy..and beautiful for the first time in many years.

Not at goal yet...but I'm getting there!
  • raritypancake
    Options
    This is my first oil painting! I <3 unicorns.