What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mine was in April after running my first 5km after 5 years and I was with one of my very good friends who is a constant source of support and motivation. :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    redneck BBQ thrown for me after i came back from Mississippi (summer 2008)
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The first time I went shopping for a dress and actually liked what I saw :D It made me feel girly and pretty :)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

agreed :flowerforyou:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Mine is me and my son on a very good health day for him during a very happy and promising time during his 5 month hospital stay. We ended up losing him about 2 weeks later to a heart defect.

www.heartonastring.org
    https://www.facebook.com/heartonastring1

Ok, this may be my favorite story, it really touched my heart. I am so sorry for you loss, but so pleased you had some very good days.
  • Drudoo
    Drudoo Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Barcelona, Spain. The picture was taken during dinner with my girlfriend on one of my last nights before moving back to the States. Also there was my brother and his fiance.
  • Yelswot
    Yelswot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Miy picture is of me at Deception pass, after hiking up a short trail in Washington State, USA last March!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Mine is me and my son on a very good health day for him during a very happy and promising time during his 5 month hospital stay. We ended up losing him about 2 weeks later to a heart defect.

www.heartonastring.org
    https://www.facebook.com/heartonastring1

I am so sorry to hear that. {{{hugs}}}
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband were in our friends' wedding last weekend! This was us after a LONG night of drinking! :) We are truly that happy though. :heart:
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    Just showing off all my hard work! :bigsmile:

Your hard work has paid-off definitely !! :-) I'm so jealous
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Just downloaded a new app on my phone and wanted to try it out... It turned out ok in spite of the fact I hadn't showered and had spent the whole day outside.
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the sun on a beach in Santorini, Greece on my summer abroad!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Just a progress shot of my back.
  • CrayCat
    CrayCat Posts: 5
    Options
    A few weeks ago someone found a little kitten, about 2-3 weeks old, behind my building. My friend and I took him and tried to find his mother, but to no avail. Next we went to the shelter with him. That's me at the shelter, holding the little furry kitten.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Hanging out near the promenade at a Sandals resort on my honeymoon.... I have that picture there to remind me that one day we are going back (will ish, because we most likely won't go to the same exact resort)... and I want to be able to wear the super small victoria secret type beach clothes next time we go (hopefully next year... so I have a ways to go according to my ticker... ;-) )
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My daughter took this while I was doing Insanity!:laugh:

I thought it was funny! Especially because the guy on TV has stopped and the words below say "Rest when needed."

EPIC. :bigsmile:
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    MIne is my wedding picture :)
  • munkysmama
    munkysmama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The finish line of the 5k that I got my whole family to participate in last year! Since that race, I've shaved 10 minutes off of my net time :-)
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I was working out really hard, so I took a break to take a picture of myself. :laugh:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    And now.. me after my workout. :)