What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    zip lining in St. Lucia during my honeymoon last September
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I was riding my unicorn all day, and she insisted I stop at this waterfall for a rest.
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my ex took mine when i was visiting him at the san antonio zoo where he works! :)
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    We took a family photo after Thanksgiving dinner with the family for my mom. Just cropped myself out
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's from a movie called "Sexed Up." But it's also something I wish donuts would do so I would back off from them :)

Sex Drive? I love that movie.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Beer. Beer is the story behind my profile picture.

The Budweiser hat because I work for a beer distributor and our main brand is Anheuser-Busch, and I was out at the pool drinking one of my fav beers, Imperial, which is a Costa Rican lager that we distribute as well. So, beer is the story.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Me holding my boyfriends Nephew while we were in CA. I was trying to find a recent pic with my face in it.. I've started to stay away from the cameras..
  • ClaireSD35
    ClaireSD35 Posts: 38
    Options
    I was on a ride with my daughter at Drayton Manor Park!!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    i had just hit the sweet spot at 200FT with that SKS !! oh yea
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    just me on a day out shopping......

I WISH! ha!

its a pic of Brazilian model Suelyn Medeiros, i think her body is amazing and looking at it motivates me :happy:
  • MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hubby and i went to a party w/ my mom(dont judge. my mom rocks. but not harder than me) and they were taking pics.
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on a vespa, eating a cupcake. The vespa is parked in front of a drag bar in the middle of the seediest part of San Francisco! LONG STORY........... :wink:
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    In mine I'm with my oldest son (I have three teenage boys) during a stay-cation on Pensacola Beach.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    how I feel when I hit those hills on my bike....
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    A charity walk my pooch and I did to raise money for our local animal shelter :)
  • kizzymitchell
    kizzymitchell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day off, meeting hubby for lunch
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    it's me trying to be happieee!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My daughters birthday cake for her (early) 10th birthday celebration with her school mates. Her actual birthday is July 8th. I promised her I would keep it as my profile until her actual birthday...so it's a whole month of virtual CAKE!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me as a cartoon-LOL I don't know how to download pictures-not to smart hah!!