What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Mine was from a co-worker's wedding from 2 years ago. It was a surprise shot, I was playing on my phone and my "date" called my name, I looked up and he snapped the shot.

I was actually heavier in this picture than I am now by 20ish pounds, but I think its a cute shot of me. *shrug*
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mines is simply "I'm evil, and I've come to take your soul".
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing my favorite shirt
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Gotta love Rex Manning!!

Party at a friends house .... met 2 girls...took one home to "meet" the wife!
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I like taking sweaty glistening workout pics
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    My little one's first time at the beach. :) He was miserable until I started making some drippy castles. Lol.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I had gotten down to my goal weight and got a haircut I really liked.

I can't find a hairdresser to do the haircut again, and I gained 10 lbs. So this one stays until I'm happy with how I look again.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My new haircut taken a few weeks ago...time for another one already :(
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    someone recently grabbed my *kitten* when i was wearing this outfit so i had a picture taken...now some of my friends on MFP call me pumpkin *kitten*.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture that my friend drew for me.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    i was 10 busch lights deep at friends grad party from dental school he said strike a pose so i went for high school senior picture pose
  • jminette
    jminette Posts: 81
    Options
    I got dressed up and went to the club with some girlfriends. Felt like I looked fantastic!
    What better a motivator than a recent picture that I felt great about?

I wanted it to be full length, but I couldn't figure out the cropping.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have had four premature babies, so we work very closely with the March of Dimes as a way to kind of give back for all that we received while our babies where tiny, and this year my husband dressed as the Easter Bunny and I took pictures as a way to raise money in our local mall. It was fun!
  • TheMadRedhead1979
    Options
    At my lil sisters 18th taken in a club with a mobile phone and I think its the best picture I have of me :)
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My brother (aka Sous Chef) and I, last Thanksgiving, showing off our work. I was probably at my highest weight in that photo. Oh, and I'm 5' 7.5"... so guess how tall my bro is (of COURSE he gets two hollow legs and no excess body fat, while I get... meh). The other photo in my profile is also, actually, from the Thanksgiving the year before. My mom and brother insisted on taking some solo photos of me (mom complains about not getting me on camera enough). I weighed about 225-230 lbs, there.
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    Just a picture of me after Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge at WDW w/Goofy and my fav Pluto! :)
  • fitgualtieri
    Options
    The tiny but real real progress on my arms. :p
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Today I love Batman, tomorrow who knows.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Cropped out of a pre-cruise photo before spending a week at sea in the Western Caribbean.
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The tattoo I got after losing 60 pounds. It means "to begin anew." Plus it's on my 'snackin' hand' as a constant reminder to STOP SNACKING!