What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• lacrimosia
    lacrimosia Posts: 39
    Options
    Mine was a pic for school
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dragonflies remind me of my dad's death. The evening after his funeral my cousins and I were talking in the front yard of my childhoos home. I looked up and there was about 40-60 dragonflies in the front yard, only in my moms front yard. They stayed for about 45 minutes and they slowly disappeared over the roof.

That had never happened before, there is no flowers, no water.. so it was odd...

To me its a sign that my dad is okay....I am getting a getting a gragondly tattoo on my foot with 2 open cherry blossoms (one for each earthing I have)
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    <---- My husband and I at my brother's wedding a few weeks ago
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is of me playing in the North American Sand Soccer Championship in Va. Beach last weekend. Just looked like a cool action shot.
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me while riding a track day at Barbers Motor Sports Park. It was on the cover of the Christian Motorcyclists Assoc magazine "Heartbeat".
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was asked to put my ugly mug up, so I did.
  • CJuliaV
    CJuliaV Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I loved reading about everyon's photos. Mine is a few weeks ago, in my car, just after getting a trim, no makeup but feeling great with some weight loss!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I was having a really bad day recently and since my usual pics are all smiley and bubbly, I decided to snap a webcam shot to capture the pissiness.

Depending on how things are going, my profile pic will be one of the smiley ones or a scowly one, like this one.
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    mine is just having fun with make up and wigs. which i do often..kinda like...alternate persona
  • tipadoo
    tipadoo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my kitty I adopted from the SPCA March 2012 - he is AWESOME!!
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    Dave Matthews concert a couple weeks ago...now i wish i had a beer...*kicks rocks*
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    My current pic is of me at 19. I had used maxi blonde one too many times to get my hair white. It started falling out so I shaved it off. It was liberating!!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I went to my friend's wedding and caught her bouquet LOL! i have went to many the weddings and never caught one.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i was getting ready for a wonderful 24 hour Relay For Life event...my yellow shirt showed I was a committee member.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I wanted to show my new nail polish to my friends and I never bothered to change it.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Just a "feelin' good" kinda day on my way to the 9-5 concrete jungle :smile:
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It's the ever elusive "thigh gap" omg!!!! Or it is a pic of me in skinny jeans.. showing that my genes (genetics) gave me a gap cause I lost weight. DOH!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    showing off what lifting heavy does to an overweight chick's back....
    It makes all of her clothes fall off? :indifferent:
    I can't very well show off my new back definition with a shirt on... :huh:
    So what does heavy lifting do to the front? HAHA, I kid, I kid...
    LMAO !!!!
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I decided I like the flag better then any of the pictures I have of myself. It just my way of saying I love the USA.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Deer camp. Playing in a bar for free beer.....