What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I was walking around the track in my favorite red shorts, minding my own business. Just as the photographer was about to snap the picture, some stunning specimen of a man photojacked me in the foreground! >:(
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    just me. this one, from yesterday, is my new hair cut.
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    As a wildly unphotogenic person, this one was a rare gem for me. :)
  • Mizzy91
    Mizzy91 Posts: 63
    Options
    My 30th Birthday in the Belagio, Las Vegas
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine was last Saturday at the Ohio State Women's Football Clinic. I may never take it down :)

It was also a few hours before I, and a bunch of other women, got to run some football drills like the team including a (real) pushup contest (I did 16, the winner did 160).
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Cloak and dagger . . . here's the back story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_Dagger_(comics)

OriginTyrone "Ty" Johnson (Cloak) and Tandy Bowen (Dagger) met in New York City as runaways. Tyrone was a 17-year-old teenage boy from Boston, Massachusetts, with a debilitating stutter. He ran away to New York City when his speech impediment prevented him from stopping his friend from stepping in front of a moving vehicle. Tandy was a 16-year-old teenage girl from a privileged upbringing (born in Shaker Heights, Ohio) who ran away because her multi-millionaire supermodel mother was too busy for her daughter with her career and social life. Originally when they met, Tyrone considered stealing Tandy's purse, only to be shamed when she kindly offered him money. A thief stole the purse and Tyrone retrieved it for her. Afterwards, they had dinner and became fast friends. When the naïve Tandy accepted an offer of shelter from some strange men, a wary Tyrone went along to protect her. The two teens were soon forcibly delivered to a criminal chemist named Simon Marshall, who was developing a new synthetic heroin for Silvermane and the Maggia, testing it on runaway teens with fatal results. Johnson and Bowen somehow survived injections of the drug, and they fled. During their escape, the drug turned them into superpowered beings (it was later revealed that they were both actually mutants, and that the drug had simply awakened their latent abilities).[8] Tyrone found himself engulfed in darkness and seized by a strange hunger which eased in the presence of Tandy, who was glowing with a brilliant light. Trying to hide his newly shadowy appearance in a makeshift cloak, Tyrone began absorbing Marshall's thugs into his darkness while Tandy struck them down with daggers of light. The two teens dubbed themselves Cloak & Dagger and declared war on drug crime in combating drug-dealers and helping runaway children.[volume & issue needed] For all the work that Cloak and Dagger have done to help reform addicts and topple dealers, they realize that drug abuse is an evil greater than they can ever hope to conquer.
  • Lv3myhubby
    Options
    My niece singing happy birthday to me on my 28th birthday wearing an outfit that use to be much more flattering on me! Makes me see I have a little ways to go!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    My belly after losing a foot and a half off of it and bloated from sodium overload
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    It is what I wore on a college reunion in March. The dress was my mum's from in the 80s. We were looking through some old clothes and she found it and said I should try it on. I have always been way fatter than mum. She was a UK size 6 at her smallest and most of my youth she never was bigger than a 10. Any way, I tried it on and it fit. I had just had a stomach bug so my stomach was really flat. I love it. Didn't haev the balls to wear it withut a top underdeath as there is barely any back to it and I hate my arms.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades? lol New sunglasses required a photo! :-)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    this is me yesterday ( june 13)
    I was about to leave for my 1st day on a new job (hadn't worked in 6 years) also the fact that the shirt is a 2x and fits pretty good ( was 3x when I joined in March)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    showing off what lifting heavy does to an overweight chick's back....
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Hiking with my husband in Algonquin park...following the sound of a grouse
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Neil and I after We had lunch at Ray's On The River when I was meeting His Mom, Dad and Brother for the first time... Smile is proof it went really well...

: ))
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I went on a journey to the land of Latin this morning on my viking ship. after being swallowed by a whale and watching my friends boyfriend catch the cheese flu, I finally got to meet the dozer queen!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    One of several pictures taken for an online fitness magazine. They wanted to feature a real person losing weight the right way. So, a friend suggested me...and I was featured in their February issue. They posted some before pictures, some with me holding old clothes.....This one was my husband's fav so I use it!! It was taken the first of this year!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I was walking around the track in my favorite red shorts, minding my own business. Just as the photographer was about to snap the picture, some stunning specimen of a man photojacked me in the foreground! >:(

Darn those stunning specimens. They ruin everything!

Uh... Mine was because I wanted photographic evidence that I did my hair and makeup that day, so i looked like a woman, not just a mom.
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A before picture taken at an works awards ceremonyin March 2011 and a after/work in progress picture taken on my last day at work before retiring.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I last summer when we went to NYC to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hubby snapped a pic of me doing push ups. Right after this my daughter (just about 4yrs old) joined in. Was a cute moment. :smile: