What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for a wedding. I took the photo to send to my husband.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    While on the mountain last weekend, we saw a sign for pedophile bear fisting - "next 25 miles" - poor baby bear!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to take a pic of my pet alligator
  • pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken 3weeks ago in Antigua on hloliday but feels like I've not been away!!!!!!!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Me showing off all my hard work.......
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My family and I bought a paddle boat! So much fun - and exercise to boot!
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Dressed up as the toothfairy for Haloween when I worked at a dental office doing marketing. I cropped the outfit and my crown for obvious reasons!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Mine is Sept. 11, 2011 after the Red Cross blood drive @ Fenway Park. I was soooooooo excited to have a picture with both the Sox's recent trophies. :)
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Mine is a reflection of how I feel trapped in this overweight body. I am a beauty (the rose) trapped. It's my inspiration to change this image to a single rose by the time I am finished with this journey.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I actually felt pretty. =)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Went to pick up my youngest son after a speech/debate tournament that his team was returning from. Nighttime, no makeup, long wait for the bus to arrive. So happy to see them and all pictures but this were of him and his team. I see my facial weight loss when I look at this pic.
  • ernielaurie
    Options
    My last half marathon and my best time! Hopefully after my next half I'll have a new picture and a new PB!!!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My daughters first trip to the zoo and a pic I thought I didnt look too big in, lol.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This was the first running event I ever actually ran. It was only a 2-mile, but I was so happy when I finished well under the time I thought I'd be at. It was an awesome day.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Gig at Chicago City Limits, life is good when a professional photographer shows up \m/
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    out drinking with my brother.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Me in goal during my hockey tournament last weekend.... St. Baldrick's Foundation - Team Colony Grill Tier 3 Champions!!!!

Love Colony Grill pizza. Is that at Twin Rinks?

Mine is a fat garbage pail kid....I found it funny.
  • zorylopez
    zorylopez Posts: 23
    Options
    My brother wedding.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    camping with my boyfriend on my birthday. He took this picture right after he made me a yummy breakfast! That's me picking on the last of an orange.
  • AgentWalker008
    Options
    Mine's the stunning engagement ring my fiance got me over a year ago when we got engaged.
  • dcholliday2
    dcholliday2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My husband surprised me on my 30th b-day this last September. It was learning how to trapeze. Amazing experience!